• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Probably sticking with me Leicas, how about you?

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
You're going to pay, then pay again to subscribe, to look at anyone/anything around you. I fucking hate subscriptions. "You'll own nothing, and be happy."

"The PLOP is really saving the ‘Public Land Hunter’ from temptation, by keeping them from seeing the choice habitat and abundant wildlife on private lands unless they have a ClearView subscription"

I imagine the marketplace will cull these fuckers in short order, unless, say, the .gov were to mandate their use while they get their 10% for being "the Big Guy."

I hope its a giant FLOP

Astonishing but not surprised. I like the other guy's quote in the article "...a solution looking for a problem." I also hate the subscription model that everyone is adopting, it's terrible, but the implications for this type of technology...especially if incorporated into law and/or policy...what a mess.

Reactions: WaltHer
You're going to pay, then pay again to subscribe, to look at anyone/anything around you. I fucking hate subscriptions. "You'll own nothing, and be happy."

"The PLOP is really saving the ‘Public Land Hunter’ from temptation, by keeping them from seeing the choice habitat and abundant wildlife on private lands unless they have a ClearView subscription"

I imagine the marketplace will cull these fuckers in short order, unless, say, the .gov were to mandate their use while they get their 10% for being "the Big Guy."
Did you notice the April 1st post date, or even read the article…

• Sad
It would actually be kind-of sweet to have some binoculars that showed where private land starts and public land ends. Not as sweet as people eating up your April fools joke though. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
E0B038F9-0372-45B9-9E36-B7EF07307E5F.jpeg

• Haha
Hahah. Just realizing the joke now but in all fairness, would this surprise any of you? Because I wasn’t surprised.