• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Probably the best AR video I've ever seen.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/hkodTydUR0E?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hkodTydUR0E?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/hkodTydUR0E?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hkodTydUR0E?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I found the guy with no sense of humor.

Victory that wasn't directed at you, it was worth posting and I laughed. I meant it towards the video itself. All the sarcasm in the world does not excuse the safety issues, unless half of their montage clips are CGI. Muzzle swiping and poor control all around.

And I was being sarcastic myself when I posted the BMW clip. Seems I got the one guy with no sense of humor! ;)

iphone5 new photos 151.jpg

That video is a riot.
I stashed skittles in my rifle as a joke and homage to that video on a shooting trip this year.
My buddy got a good chuckle.

The guy is pretty funny. Got some hilarious pictures on his FB page.

Victory that wasn't directed at you, it was worth posting and I laughed. I meant it towards the video itself. All the sarcasm in the world does not excuse the safety issues, unless half of their montage clips are CGI. Muzzle swiping and poor control all around.

And I was being sarcastic myself when I posted the BMW clip. Seems I got the one guy with no sense of humor! ;)

All good man, figured the Engineer in you got the best of you for a second ;-)

Hahaha, for a second? It never turns off! Only gets suppressed some of the time. I'm sure as I become even more cynical with industry politicking and BS I'll fill a couple more toe's worth of VJJ's shoes.