• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos probably the best H&K M23

Re: probably the best H&K M23

you should look at the thread converta pics i posted , it works with m23

Against the law here in Germany. There is no explanation for "accidentally" firing with such cleaning aid. Or if I would use that as my excuse, I should not be allowed to handle firearms, because I neglected safety rules and such.

man, pictures dont do justice to what a beast those are.
put it next to a 1911 and desert eagle for comparison...

Just bought on with an AAC suppressor last week...........can't wait for the transfer to come through. I have the gun, mags, case, etc, but have to wait for the can to arrive. They are running 6 months right now, just got another back this week from a JANUARY submission.............Can't wait to shoot this MK23, is it nice without the suppressor too?

PS Why is it so fucking BIG? Did they have to make it that big for recoil reduction?

PS This is the first can I've shot with O-rings on the threads of the can and gun.........Why? Do you just tighten it until snug? Or, do you crank it down until it won't turn anymore? Cause the last two turns require a TON of torque to turn it once the O-ring is contacted?
thx
jordan

What suppressor are you getting?I would hand tighten your suppressor and Im sure you will read the manula before you use it.Ive had the Evo-45 and the Evo-9.

never used a can with orings?
stick with the b&t , its bomb proof

Most SOF units opted away from the mk23 because of its giant size. Pistols are supposed to be Secondary weapons but the size of this thing makes it all but an offensive weapon. I suppose most suppressed Pistols (as long as they are high performance suppressors) could be considered as offensive in nature.

Im not bashing the gun just pointing out something interesting about it. They shoot amazingly well out of the box and are great Guns, just a tad on the large side.

Hence the HK45 and prior to that the USP Tactical.

But I like the Mk23 because of those facts. If I was not into the story behind that brick, I'd now own a fancy stainless or chrome plated 1911
laugh.gif