• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Problem on S&B 5-25 with Locking Turrets

Re: Problem on S&B 5-25 with Locking Turrets

After loosening the screws, if your turn the turrets, do they click? If they don't, reset the turrets to zero, and tighten the screws. Other than, I don't have a clue...

Yes the Turrets always click even when screws are removed, that is the problem.
Could someone post a pic when the turrets are loose so i can see what it looks like?
Thanks

Ther is also a third hole with no screw in it,is it normal?

I das en notten read German. Do you need a phone number for S&B?
I dont think there is a problem with your scope, you just need a little technical assistance
smile.gif

When I have reset my zero I loosen the screws until they stick out just pass the knob and I lift the turret off the scope completely. Then I slide the turret straight down onto the zero postion, press down firmly and tighten the screws. I currently hsvr 2 and just sold another, it has worked perfectly on all three.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobcatT870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I have reset my zero I loosen the screws until they stick out just pass the knob and I lift the turret off the scope completely. Then I slide the turret straight down onto the zero postion, press down firmly and tighten the screws. I currently hsvr 2 and just sold another, it has worked perfectly on all three. </div></div>

My turrets won't lift.
I have just checked on my 3-12 and there is no problem with it once the 2 screws are loosen .
It is definitely not the same with the 5-25, do not know why?

I dont know what to say about your turrets not coming up. There is a small oring that creates a vacume but with a little pressure they pop right up. It would be worth a call to S&B

Thank you guys.
Wade is correct.
Just uncrew the 2 big screws ans then turn the turrets back to zero.
Even though the clicks are heard, the reticle does not change position.
My scope is now reasy to go.

Thank you guys.
Wade is correct.
Just uncrew the 2 big screws ans then turn the turrets back to zero.
Even though the clicks are heard, the reticle does not change position.
My scope is now reasy to go.