• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Problems with Google Chrome?

clmayfield

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
I had this problem last night and it is continuing today. The forum is just showing up with a white background. It looks like I have full functionality, the site is just displaying weird. This is on both a Vista machine and a Windows 7 machine. On both machines, IE Explorer displays fine, so it looks like an issue with Chrome.

I am sure it will be hell getting it fixed over the Holidays, but I wanted to point it out and see if anyone else is having similar issues.

Re: Problems with Google Chrome?

It is telling me this is a "Reported Attack Page". I had to tell it to ignore to let me on the site.

Nope. For me, the background is displaying white with no visible outline to each post. Works fine with IE. I will see if changing some settings helps.

I figured it out. Chrome decided there was malware on the page and was simply not loading it without telling me. Now I have to keep resetting my security to visit the site. Sucks.

The Chinese are going to town attempting to hack the site, we have pretty much all of china blocked and still they created a new network and started up again.

The Server guys have been battling them since XMAS... they are really going to work on the server attempting to hack the hell out of the place.

Google has cleared the site but it takes time to filter down...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Google has not detected any malware on this site.</div></div>

Nothing we can do but fight the hacker and if Googles flags it, clean it and ask Google to Review the site which takes about 4 hours at minimum for an all clear than however long to filter to everyone's browser.

if you think you have problems, I assure, being asked to proceed at your own risk by your browser is nothing compared to what we are fighting.

You know it is coming from China.Is there any specific info who is behind these attacks,Chinese Govt,Groups,Individuals. What can we do as members here to help you.

Not a thing, we have to battle them as they work... nothing we can do but let the guys do their thing.

The only thing the members can do if give us a break, we get it, we know Google is blocking, we fix and ask Google to remove it, they attack again and it starts all over... having 50 posts "letting us know" doesn't do a thing to help, we are well aware and working. The guys are up all night.

It's a process and cycle and Google is in no hurry to help.