• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Problems with Montana Rifleman?

Bluedeacon

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2006
Arizona
Ok guys, here's the deal, I have two Montana Riflemans, both are great, excellent shooters. So I order one, pay for it and they tell me 12 to 16 weeks. Cool.
Feb. They tell me "3 weeks, 4 at the most." Ok. Cool.
Yesterday, they tell me "about 3 to 4 weeks." The problem, I ordered it <span style="font-style: italic">last April!!! </span>
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with them?

Re: Problems with Montana Rifleman?

Par for the course for them. I had the exact same experience. I was told 2 to 4 weeks for 20 or 21 months before I got my action and barreled action. They make good stuff but you cannot believe one word they say as far a delivery time goes. If you are not sure when the action will be ready just tell me. I may not like it but I will understand. Mine were left hand stainless short mags for hunting purposes. I am getting ready to order 2 more actions. I am trying to decide between Defiance or Surgeon. Also GAP or Louisiana Precision. I know Defiance makes their actions. No more montana for me

Par for the course for them. I had the exact same experience. I was told 2 to 4 weeks for 20 or 21 months before I got my action and barreled action. They make good stuff but you cannot believe one word they say as far a delivery time goes. If you are not sure when the action will be ready just tell me. I may not like it but I will understand. Mine were left hand stainless short mags for hunting purposes. I am getting ready to order 2 more actions. I am trying to decide between Defiance or Surgeon. Also GAP or Louisiana Precision. I know Defiance makes their actions. No more montana for me

This would be the reason I won't buy another action from them. When they were first advertising the PH action I had 6 of them on order. After 3 years and 2 price hikes I told them to take a hike.