• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

problems you see with products

Abandon Mang-Phos and similar finishes, and instead use more Stainless steel with DLC, Nitride or Cerakote finishes. Hardcoat type 3 on Alu.

Sig should abandon Cro-Moly barrels and go back to SS.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we are raising generations of fat, lazy, and stupid people.
They have no inclination for anything that isnt digital...so they make terible employees.
They complain that their money is too green and the a/c is too cold.
Dont even think about asking them to be accountable for what little work that they actually do complete(ish).

Ask me how i know.

fortunately we are on shoring a lot of our manufacturing , most countries are .

Are they really, or are they moving from China to other shitholes with cheap labor.

There was a movement 3 or so years ago but since govt has been in the process of picking and choosing winners and losers to be the sole source suppliers in the future economy the brakes are being applied to the onshore movement.

All this ISO and compliance paperwork is a load of bullshit to destroy medium to small businesses. Try to get the guy running the lathe and trying to pay his electrical bills to provide a Japan specific compliance doc.

My work is in the injection molding business - i.e. Oil industry. We make products for the Med industry and commercial sales.

We can not run 30 plus molding machines on windmills and every bit of material passing through the machine is a petroleum product.

Get rid of the BS regulation and let the market run.

fortunately we are on shoring a lot of our manufacturing , most countries are .

Sounds like a Canadian parasite hoping to glom on to American manufacturing potential.

More "Commonwealth" people trying to still destroy us.....our oldest enemy.

We no longer have NAFTA and USMCA is not much better.

The first destroyed American manufacturing and the second isn't much better.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Iso is a bunch of bullshit too.
A standard that no one asks for, or cares about, yet everyone thinks they must comply...then wears it like a badge of honor.
Virtue signaling junk.

Rifles with feed and ejection problems. Happens in cheap and mid-price and some higher priced units. Come one guys, you had one job...

• Haha
Reactions: 101st and ma smith
Stupid long or grossly under estimating lead times, and then being bitchy when they get called about it. When I say stupid long, I mean 26 weeks for a chassis, or putting 8-10 on a website but it's really 12-14.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Every non-leather holster in the universe that isn't Safariland looks like stapled together plastic bullshit made by some meth head in a barn.

Also, Safariland can't actually figure out what pistol configuration was used for a model of holster they make when asked.

Reactions: Near miss
Every non-leather holster in the universe that isn't Safariland looks like stapled together plastic bullshit made by some meth head in a barn.

Also, Safariland can't actually figure out what pistol configuration was used for a model of holster they make when asked.
Garret Industries for men of taste and sophistication.

Not surprised you have not come across them.

Safarilands holster finder website was designed by the spawn of demon cacagenics.

Admittedly though when you find the holster you need it is good stuff.

Last edited:
Cant buy Horse Soldier bourbon in Oklahoma
Obviously, Oklahoma has decided that you don't need to drink Horse Soldier bourbon...

Liquor laws around the country are moronic. There's no good reason I can think of that, once I provide ID proof that I'm a legal adult, that I can't purchase a bottle from anywhere in the country and have it delivered to my door. It's not about morality, it's about protecting local, politically connected interests.

Obviously, Oklahoma has decided that you don't need to drink Horse Soldier bourbon...

Liquor laws around the country are moronic. There's no good reason I can think of that, once I provide ID proof that I'm a legal adult, that I can't purchase a bottle from anywhere in the country and have it delivered to my door. It's not about morality, it's about protecting local, politically connected interests.
Could be. Apparently vendors have to be on a special approved list here.

Obama gas cans.
Vehicle emissions. Especially for diesels.
New curriculum.
Anything the .gov dips their finger into.

Reactions: vh20 and Milf Dots
Unfortunately, these are just the ones off the top of my head...

Kestrel - the humidity sensor is (was) not properly protected for field use. It needs some grid to lessen the chance something pokes through it. Fixed with tape.

HK semi - The handguard nut extends way too much for easy use with hogsaddle and you gotta attach it more forward on, which space then is reserved for vertical grip, afg, whatever.

PMAGS - There is a small hole (probably for water removal) in the bottom that when going forward prone will get small sand in. Fixed with tape inside the mag bottom. Dunno if it fixes this, depends how good the top cover keeps off the sand.

Combat trousers - very hard to control heat without zippers to increase airflow. My present ones are in use from 10F to 100F and it freaking sucks above 70F. Gonna test some zippered model next.

Savotta backbag that has no separate bladder pocket and I have to play like 2 minutes to get bladder out and 3 minutes to get it back in, because the support frame is inside the same pocket.

Suppressors are a bitch to clean if they cannot be opened. I like the build though but holy fuck.

Good quality optics that lack any reticle. I guess not many know they can be retrofitted, dunno the price though.

Aimpoint micro lens technology, at least on my T2 the rear glass gathers all kind of crap and unlike the scope glass that is easily cleaned with running water and brush, really struggles to shed the dirt off and the surface is not very water repellent either. Their pistol sights clean well and repel dirt too.

ADM QD tightness adjustment is a little bit too coarse. Could be fixed with tighter turns?

Most slings like ferro etc. Uses plastic crap that breaks on its own. After buying the savotta
griffin sling I have hard time comparing it to any other, no contest.

Watertight combat boots that are rarely watertight even when new and otherwise poor quality and anyways loose that after few miles regardless they are waxed and mended, the goretex is pretty much only used to keep the water inside the shoe.. Talking about Europe made shoes from few reputable manufacturers.

Peltor XPI hearing protectors have an issue where the line to the earpieces hits the frame if they are not extended at least halfway out. Yes, this results as hearing damage and is way worrysome than any other bitching about that is mentioned above. So either grow a bigger head or more hair? Maybe even a man bun?

Reactions: XOF Industries
Benelli should build their m1012/m4 shotguns here and feature a one piece 8 round mag tube- so what if the barrel would need to be a 20 incher- it's got a collapsible stock.

Reactions: XOF Industries
HK should update their VP & P30 models so they're more ambi-friendly: reduce the right side slide control bar to a stub, so Lefties don't have that long lever raking their hands.

Hell, up here in Canada, everything (from tubes of grease to metal brackets) comes with a warning that "it'll cause cancer in California".

All I can say is "I'm glad I'm not in california".
California is a dangerous place it seems

Reactions: JR_77