• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Processed Brass: 300 Blackout and 223

iShoot17

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey everyone;

I recently had someone reach out to me about processing brass. I figured I would come to you guys with some guidance.

They don't like processing brass, only priming, powder, and seating. So he asked me about processing brass for him and his buddies or what prices they should be willing to pay for processed brass

He asked me for prices for the following (all in 500/1,000 count batches):

Fully processed 223 brass (tumble, anneal, size, swage,trim)
Processed 223 brass (tumble, size, swage, trim)

Fully processed 300BLK brass [Made from 223 brass] (tumble, anneal, size, swage, trim)
Processed 300BLK brass [Made from 223 brass] (tumble, size, swage, trim)

What about prices for each of these for mixed heads vs. LC brass?

I'm just trying to give him a good idea; if it is worth it to me though, I may be willing to do it for him and his friends though.

If I did it for him, processing would be done via a 650/1050, Giraurd Trimmer, and either a Giraurd or Bench Source annealer (if I started annealing in this quantity, I would just buy a machine I have been desiring).

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, I appreciate it! If there was enough interest, I could even possibly do larger quantities for other people.

Last edited: