• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Product and customer service Ratings

esromvre

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2008
Black Hills SD
this is to be based on a rating of 1-10 for the products and if delt with the customer service that you recived.

Please make your rating and leave a BREEFE reason for this. I do not wish to slam any product or Company.

What I am looking for is a assesment of the products

Exampel.
JoBobs widgets product rated at a 8 "some of the best widgets that I have ever had."
Customer service rated 3 "hard to contact and lack of fallow up.

We dont want to go off on a tantrum runnung off slaming products or Companys.

This sight has a vast number of professionals here, that have a large amount of knolage. Rating products will be a way to help others in making the best dission for there needs and budgets.

Barrels
Actions
Stocks
Triggers
Ammo
Optics
LRF's
reloading suplys

• Barrels
  • Actions
  • Stocks
  • Triggers
  • Optics
  • Ammo
  • LRF's
  • Relaoding suplies

Re: Product and customer service Ratings

Optics

I have several Swarovski items I personally think that they rate a 9/10 for there binnos (I think there is always room for improvement in anything) There glass is among the best and they make some good scopes for hunting with.

I have dealt with there costumer service after my binnos got busted up really well(Dont ask how). To the point they were in op. I called the CS up and no questions asked had them sent in and within 3 weeks had them back. They came back in better shape then prior to being dropped. I will rate their CS 10/10 I couldnt find and thing I would of wanted to go better or smoother. It was a flawless interaction with the company.

I will say a company that stands behind there product right or wrong is so nice for a guy like me who spends hard earn cash on their products.

Reloading Gear:
RCBS
REDDING
DILLON ..always on top CS...u break it they fix it free for the
most part (10 for all)
Packs:
Fieldine....not top on price but decent for price and good
warranty 9 qual would make it a 10 but still good
Online Co:
Liberty Optics:....great cs and prices 12
Euro Optics....... Alex is awesome great stuff an great cs 15
Midsouth....great prices and good CS 10
Brownells...ok prices AWESOME return policy 10
Botach......WORTHLESS...-100 unless u like being charged, losing money and having constant hassle
Optics:
Leupold.....good quality...awesome CS 10
Nikon.......decent quality..good CS even if not orginal owner 9
Steiner.....stand by their product good CS 8 (qual could be a lil better)
Glock:
Just kidding they dont break, i think mine would even shoot the correct caliber tree branch if I could get it to feed. 15

Ok I'll play.

CDI- product rating is 9, it missed 10 with me because I had to call and get the right release for mine to fit the AI mag tight enough to not let the bolt slide over the top round. Customer service was a 10 in my opinion. Called Jeff and he assessed it properly out of tye gate, sent me a new release arm very quickly!

Hornady-products are 10 for me as I've not had any complaints. Customer service also a 10, broke a decapping pin and one phone call I got new parts at no cost and super quick.

Savage-products are 9 as they've always worked and haven't failed for me. Customer service was also top notch. Bought a used action and called about an accutrigger tool. They sent me one quickly and at no cost. I even told em the reap story and the lady said no problem they appreciated me owning their product.

I'm not sure anything else comes to mind off hand.

Wait here's one for the ebayers and flashlight guys. I wouldn't deal with a store called shopwiseguys. I bought a flashlight from them and 3 lies and 3 weeks later, I finally got it. Had to open a case with eBay and everything. All in all the sunwayman light was perfect, but customer service was.....well @#$&!

My personal experiance with

RCBS 1500 chargemaster rating is a 9.75
Works well just need reprograming to make speed.

RCBS Reloading equptment Rated at 9.0
Nothing bad to say about them just not what my prefernces are fit to. NOTE. I have not used their Match reloading products.

RCBS Customer Service rated 10
It is not possable to have a better customer service department... I hope that this NEVER changes.

Optics
Nightforce 8-32x56 NSX and 12-42x56 BR Rated a 8.75
The only reason is on the 8-32 and the 12-42 they need more elevation.

5.5-22 NSX is rated at 10
All around good scope Great buy for the money.

Nightforce Customer service also recives a 10
They listen to the problems and take care of it in a timely fassion.

Leupold Mark 4 16xM4 Rated at a 10
Quility optic tracks correctly.
VX3 6.5-20 works well good tracking good glass.

Leupold Customer Service Rated at 10
Had them put Newer turrets on the 6.5-20 All went on time and work was great.

LRF
Licca 1200m RATED 7
I feel this should read better than It does. Maby mine is bad.

Customer Service
I can not rate I have had no dealings with them.

Triggers
Timney Tactical Rated at 1
This did not work well for me caused LOTS of missfires and I wound up giving it away. Note: Replaces with Rem and 3 other aftermarket triggers prior to talking to them. Also seen this same problem on other rifles that have used this trigger.

Customer Service 1
I can not give them a lower rating, other wise I would. Called customer service about the trigger problem and they were rude, disrespectfull and came out and said "there is no problem with our trigger its something else." all others work fine in that system.

Rifel Basics
ERV Trigger rated at 9
Great trigger for the price. slightly rough on creep.

Customer Service Rated 10
great people to deal with both on sales and repairs (repairs not the fault of trigger. Popped primers.)

Shilen triggers Rated 10
Loved them best for the price in my oppenion.

Customer Service Rated 8
Good people just think I cought them on a bad day. How ever there work on my repair was great. (again popped primers.)

Jewel triggers rated 10
one of the best trigers out there But pricy

Customer Service 10
jumped up and fixed my trigger and fast. (Again popped primers...)

ATK (federal primers) Product 8.75
Had ONE only ONE lot that primers were popping with 24g varg. and 75 HPBT

Customer service Rated at 2
still working with them However, this has been going on a long time and seldom a responce its been 7 or more months.

I noticed it is not on the list but....

DATA BOOKS

Storm Tactical - 10+. (Mark Hartwell)

I placed an order for a couple of books on Sunday, 11/20.
That evening I received an email asking for clarification of some information I had failed to provide. Order shipped on Monday and was delivered by Friday. Their prices were competitive and the books fill my needs for content. All-in-all, I am very pleased with the purchase.