• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Product Q on Long Distance Laser Designator

Re: Product Q on Long Distance Laser Designator

I would say in between pos green flashlight and nv alternative.
My brother and I played with both sizes. One was essentially broken upon arrival. We couldn't replace the battery b/c the cap wouldn't unscrew. The larger one was pretty cool, but there was no effective way to mount it to the scope. If they can come up with a solid mount, the system would kind of work. The beam spread needs to be exactly aligned with your scope's fov for the thing to work. My advice - don't buy. Both of my brother's went back.

Re: Product Q on Long Distance Laser Designator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would say in between pos green flashlight and nv alternative.
My brother and I played with both sizes. One was essentially broken upon arrival. We couldn't replace the battery b/c the cap wouldn't unscrew. The larger one was pretty cool, but there was no effective way to mount it to the scope. If they can come up with a solid mount, the system would kind of work. The beam spread needs to be exactly aligned with your scope's fov for the thing to work. My advice - don't buy. Both of my brother's went back. </div></div>

Thank you for the feed back. At around $300, it's not a experiement I want to try blind.