• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Professional Marksmen Inc - 2011 Courses

Jon Weiler

Private
Minuteman
Hello everyone,

We have our 2011 schedule online with registration available through our new online store, the PMI Marketplace. Our course prices have changed and we're still adding products to our store, but they will be some of lowest out there.

We hope to shoot with some of you this year. The canyon ranges that we use at the NRAWC make a beautiful training vacation. We are also available for private course instruction if you want to host a course at your local range/land.

Thanks for looking and thanks to Sniper's Hide for providing such a great open shooting resource.

Re: Professional Marksmen Inc - 2011 Courses

hoping to make the july course this year in SD....gonna start working the boss and the wife right now

Thanks, ker. We hope to see you in July. The Varmint Hunter Association Range is great and South Dakota is a good place to learn winds. If you live up north, you know what I'm talking about.

One more quick announcement, and this is for Law Enforcement and Military Units: We have added an M82A1/M107 Armorer Course to the 2011 Training Roster, so this is another option for adding to your unit's long range capabilities. If your unit has one but doesn't stay current on this system, it greatly takes away from the overall capabilities. It's a quick, two day course that is designed to be held at your facilities.

Thanks for looking, thanks again Sniper's Hide, and have a Merry Christmas everyone.

I'll be taking your course in SD in July too. I'm really looking forward to it!

Edited to add: Just signed up. I think I'll stay at the Best Western in Pierre. It looks like its only a couple miles from the VHA.