• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Professional Perimeter Carbine

comanche9

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 15, 2006
Tennessee
what do you think the going rate for this upper would be? Professional Perimeter Carbine" Upper, built by Dave Lauck at D&L Sports.
CIMG3129.jpg

CIMG3124.jpg

Re: Professional Perimeter Carbine

oh...........my bet is............that it is HIGHER THAN GIRAFFE PUSSY......

what makes it so special? anybody know much about them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh...........my bet is............that it is HIGHER THAN GIRAFFE PUSSY...... </div></div>

+1!!!

The complete PPC rifles that Dave is still building are going for approx. $3,700 these days, so you can guesstimate the cost of the upper from there. The new rifles don't use the Badger stabilizer, but instead use D&L custom, monolith unit. I'd say your upper as pictured would run somewhere around $2k give or take.

Eh.... you got a upper. What ROCKS is the UBR stock you have.

Doesn't look like anything special in the upper. If it had Noveske or something like on it. Then I'd consider it.

Cut

the actual upper looksa like my dpms lowpro, with a young nm carrier. is there something im missing on this one. why are they so expensive?

D&L-Got a quote for 3200 before a deployment, got an invoice for $6400 after the deployment. Bad ass rifle though.