• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Project Appleseed Event in Elberton, GA

M1Amen

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2010
Hi Everybody,

M1Amen here. Not sure if just anybody is allowed to post things in this section, so if I am out of sync with the forum rules, let me know and I will remove this post.

I would like to let everybody know about an upcoming event that Project Appleseed will hold just outside of Elberton, GA. For those who are not familiar with Project Appleseed, the program teaches the fundamentals of field marksmanship, which means how to hit a 20" wide target out to 500 yards using iron sights. If you're eyes aren't that good anymore, you are encouraged to bring a rifle with glass on it. They also teach the events of April 19, 1775, which our government non-education system is doing a good job helping our children not learn.

If you have never been to an Appleseed event, I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is an exceptional venue for experienced shooters and beginners and you are encouraged to bring your children. Training is cheap as well because the fundamentals can be learned using a .22 rifle before jumping up to a full-bore rifle and taking on more distance.

For more info about the event in Elberton or to sign up for the event, follow this link:
Appleseed Schedule

M1Amen

Last edited:
Your Appleseed link you have attached is not working, at least for me. Please check it and I will return to see if it works later. God Bless, T