• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Project car

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So much daughter turned out Dodge Grand Caravan into an Origami Swan . She's ok . A little banged up and mild concussion . Beins that we are at the tail end of renovations , equity loan and 3 years out on a 401k loan we purchased used .
    And Viola . 2008 Charger , V6 and 130 k . It's tight everything looks good , feels good . Hooked up muh rrreada and everything looks legit . O2 , fuel/air , Skittles . Wife is happy as the mini van was her Daily Driver . Guy I bought it from has a big dollar aka severalGs into stereo in it .

So since we have been talking about doing a build together this is it . Once 401 k is paid I will finance something new then start on this . We are looking at Hemi options but later interations . Seems the 08 Hemis dropped valves . Don't know if that was from broken springs or what . So looking to build up a Mopar .

I feel unworthy as I've been a Chevy fan in the past til fucked with an 02 Camaro . Never say never right . But when you get fucked at 57k 7 yrs out of a five yr warranty . Never a Fucggin gain . Fuck Chevy with a hairy puss covered chodus erectum en la derriere .

Mopar is my next passion .

$$$$$ and horse power are married.
    You need to decide if you want a track, straight line or bad ass cruiser. There's plenty of engine/transmission swaps on the market for the car. Suspension upgrades will definitely depend on your choice of direction for the car.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    $$$$$ and horse power are married.
    You need to decide if you want a track, straight line or bad ass cruiser. There's plenty of engine/transmission swaps on the market for the car. Suspension upgrades will definitely depend on your choice of direction for the car.
    Yeah the old saying , how fast ya wanna go ? How much money ya got . Thinking in terms of street car with some balls . Not worried about time in the quarter . Yes I've not been near Maple Grove , Atco or Englishtown for 25 yrs . Don't even know if the quarter mile exists anymore or if they are all eights now .

20230419_153545.jpg

Saw this while driving my route yesterday.

I best it still has the pussy 🧲

Yeah the old saying , how fast ya wanna go ? How much money ya got . Thinking in terms of street car with some balls . Not worried about time in the quarter . Yes I've not been near Maple Grove , Atco or Englishtown for 25 yrs . Don't even know if the quarter mile exists anymore or if they are all eights now .
    I am old school. Carbs, cams, headers without all the electric gizmos.
    I'd suggest getting on one of the charger forums and look for tuners, throttle bodies, exhaust and other simple horsepower gains. Then suspension upgrades to go along with the new power.
    A fifty to seventy five HP gain with improved handling in a car that size would make a fun ride.
    It's a 16 year old car and 130k miles so replacing wheel bearings while upgrading brakes would not be a bad thing either.
    Tuner, cat delete, suspension upgrades, brakes and some fun for a few hours of wrenching and probably not hurt your wallet too much.

A5F92A13-4853-44B8-867C-EA671D1763E0.jpeg

If you want to build a hemi get prepared for $$$ everything on them is expensive. Cam $1600, headers $1600, intake $800, clutch fan delete $300, heads $2500, stall $1000, rear end $1000, etc. only a few guys tune them and tunes are $650.

That being said not many people do hemi so having something different is fun.

They don’t chop like the LS/LT motors either.

But the 8 speed with a 4K stall and 3.90 gears is wicked fun.

If you want something that will destroy just about everything on the road now get a new F150 with the new coyote and the 10 speed whipple or VMP supercharger kit and be done.

If you really want to do a modern Mopar ask away as mine is full n/a, we did a pro charger build for a buddy. Also have friends with all kinds of Mopar builds.

Reactions: Alphatreedog