• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Promag Archangel m1a stock

tmckay2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2009
anyone have any experience theyd like to share? im sure they aren't high end material but i am curious from people who own them what they think. apparently a 700 stock is coming out soon, though it has an integrated bipod which is a big red flag for me. i am just curious.

Re: Promag Archangel m1a stock

I've got the archangel pro target stock for my 10/22. As you say, it's not high end material, but the design is great and very comfortable to shoot well.

Sorry I can't give you direct feedback on the M1A stock, but if it's anything like the 10/22, it's great for the money

Re: Promag Archangel m1a stock

the interesting thing about the 700 stock is they say itll take m1a mags. can't find any info on whether it will have aluminum bedding or not. the finish on the m1a one looks a bit, i don't know....shiney.