• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prometheus pics

Rotortuner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2008
WA, USA
Can someone who has a Prometheus 1 and or 2 post close up pics of the inside of the powder pan that the unit measures into? i have been looking all over the internet and cant fins real good pics of that. looks like its a funnel type pan with a stopper and im just curious about the shape of the stopper and how it fits into the pan. your help is greatly appreciated.

Here ya go.

u4uzyty2.jpg

Sent from my Jail Broken iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Roto, either machine the hopper has a ball connected to a mechanism that is actuated by moving the Uniflo, the ball is lifted and the powder comes out.

Roto, either machine the hopper has a ball connected to a mechanism that is actuated by moving the Uniflo, the ball is lifted and the powder comes out.

thanks cobra, thats what i was looking for, i knew it was connected to the uniflow, just wasnt sure what the stopper looked like i though maybe it was some sort of cone, but being a ball makes sense, it must by pretty light hollow aluminum?