• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Promo coming VERY SOON...

ceylonc

Eberlestock Dealer
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2006
Memphis, TN
Guys,

Just wanted to give a quick heads up that I got permission from Eberlestock to do a short <span style="font-weight: bold">TWO WEEK</span> promo on <span style="font-style: italic">three</span> of their new models for 2012. I am working out the details but everything should be ready to roll out tonight or tomorrow (Friday 9/7).

Stay tuned...

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

Re: Promo coming VERY SOON...

Ceylon, I need a Gunslinger 2!!

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I don't suppose it'll be the Jackhammer?......

Of course mine just came on Wednesday..

I sent you an email a few days ago for a quote on specific Eberlestock packs. What will this promo entail?

I'm in the market for a half trac to get me the hell out of here

I'm interested in the promo, too. Keep me in the loop.

Great timing as I'm in the market for a new pack. Just waiting for the details now.

Talked to you the other day about a pack when I ordered a WWP hoodie. Holding off to see this promo. Please keep me informed.
Thanks

I'm tuned in. I need a shotgun/rifle bag for the range.

Love my X3 Lodrag now I just a slighly bigger version... As a side note, Ceylon what would you recommend for a DTA in terms of carrying an extra barrel or two. Something akin to a long suppressor puoch with a buckle at the top. Molle attachable and 2 to a side.... Is there anything out at this time or can you whisper a suggestion to the powers that be. I'm sure alot of DTA owners would love the setup.

also in the market...

Quick update...

I know that TWO of the packs included with this promo will be the S25 Cherry Bomb & S34 Secret Weapon. These are NEW for 2012 & are a departure of sorts from Eberlestock's "traditional" scabbard pack design. These are being dubbed as "discreet" packs, in that they are designed to accomodate a weapon BUT look like a tennis bag or run of the mill pack at first glance. With people trying to determine "SHTF" scenarios, these packs make for a much more non-descript way to travel armed when compared to rocking a G4 Operator in full combat mode.

I had hoped to have this promo worked out by now, but got delayed due to some unforseen family obligations late last week & the weekend. The goal is for the details to be posted here tomorrow (Tuesday).

Oh yeah, almost forgot, there is one other pack that I'm trying to get permission to offer with these packs. It will be offered with an accessory & I'm waiting to get the ok since it will be a pretty killer combo price. Should know something within a day or so!

Thanks for your patience...

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ffhounddog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am intrested in this because I want to know what is the thrid pack. </div></div>
Quick update...

I'll have the details posted tomorrow (Thursday). It will run for <span style="font-weight: bold">2 WEEKS ONLY</span>. I had to get special permission from Eberlestock to put this promo on so it has taken a little bit longer than anticipated to get it fine tuned...

Thanks for the interest!
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

If I get my money from a guy who said "ill take it" to me, then Ill be in good shape to get one of these. What happens if you sell out in the two weeks? Do you get to go on backorder for the good price and wait for it to come in? Let me know thanks a lot!

Update...

Just finished my pics for the S34 Secret Weapon review! Will be posted tonight, along with the details for the promo...

Thanks for keeping this thread going!

Be back later...

Ceylon

Be nice if one of the new models is the tougher military version of the Dragonfly. That pack is very versatile and makes a good "elk pack".

Hmmm... I can see it now in Multi Cam with my HS Precision .300 WM tucked in its scabbard...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: litehiker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be nice if one of the new models is the tougher military version of the Dragonfly. That pack is very versatile and makes a good "elk pack".

Hmmm... I can see it now in Multi Cam with my HS Precision .300 WM tucked in its scabbard... </div></div>

+1 Probably going to sell my Gunslinger II and buy one either way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggmanning</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: litehiker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be nice if one of the new models is the tougher military version of the Dragonfly. That pack is very versatile and makes a good "elk pack".

Hmmm... I can see it now in Multi Cam with my HS Precision .300 WM tucked in its scabbard... </div></div>

+1 Probably going to sell my Gunslinger II and buy one either way. </div></div>

Lemmee know. I want a Gunslinger II especially if it's coyote.

Cannot wait. My gunslinger II is my range bag, and it is the nicest pack I have ever owned. I purchased from delta outdoorsman and will do so again.

Praying a low drag is in this promo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Taggert... and Foley</div></div>
Nice Bev.Hills Cop connection. And yeah, I'm interested too. Still.

Tomorrow guys, sorry. Got crazy busy today.

Good stuff is in store... Thanks for the interest & patience.