• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pronouns?

Expert684

Private
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    So I was thinking the other day to start a thread about some of us sharing OUR own pro nouns just for laughs.
    A few ideas of mine are: "Full mag", A.P., IGOTTADICK, CCW comes to mind. Just to trigger libbies.
    I know we have a very creative bunch here, and I have no doubt some will bring tears to our eyes.
    So post your own "personal pro noun". :ROFLMAO:

Not pronouns but “fuck off” comes to mind.

Yep!.JPG

I guess this pronoun shit is real. My pronouns are Suck My Left Nut and Just The Tip, I'm a man and I wearing a crotchless jock strap to make it easy for you with my pronouns.

Fucking hell. This is just more evidence pointing to the 202 being worthless and illegitimate. Fuck these “people”

Reactions: candyx
    I had a cop buddy come in to see me in my office following a traumatic injury. I changed the pronoun in his medical record to 'blow me'.

When some fuckstick asks what your pronoun/s is/are, just tell them you're singular and to address you as Nobody.

I looked it up, it's a real pronoun.

Go into a meeting where everyone (<<that's a pronoun too) has theirs on a little card in front of them.
    When they address something using you as an example it's hilarious.

I was gonna be a smart ass and use Old English Pronouns.

Turns out they are pretty much the same as modern.