• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Proof .223 Defiance Ruckus Barrel (Price Drop)

Greg0326

Regular Dude
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
Vista, CA
Brand new in box Proof .223 prefit for a Defiance Ruckus/tenacity action.
-26”
-Proof Comp contour
-1/7 twist
$400 shipped to your door.

Attachments

• IMG_2181.jpeg
    IMG_2181.jpeg
    517.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Reactions: Cornerstonearmory
Team--sorry but Greg0326 account is hacked. He probably does not know--reported to MOD. Proceed with caution.

The guy DMing me was NOT Greg0326....but the DM looked sooooo closed. The Bio in DM showed the account 1 hr old, not a supporter, etc. Note Zero feedback? The real Greg0326 has been on here since 2017.

EDIT. Just noticed the "." at the end of his account...." Greg0326." So the account was not hacked, just a close copy. I know the legit Greg0326 is good to go.

Sorry to clutter this up....but want to get this info out.

Legit:
1701436594063.png

Fake:
1701436701664.png

Last edited:
Team--sorry but Greg0326 account is hacked. He probably does not know--reported to MOD. Proceed with caution.

The guy DMing me was NOT Greg0326....but the DM looked sooooo closed. The Bio in DM showed the account 1 hr old, not a supporter, etc. Note Zero feedback? The real Greg0326 has been on here since 2017.

EDIT. Just noticed the "." at the end of his account...." Greg0326." So the account was not hacked, just a close copy. I know the legit Greg0326 is good to go.

Sorry to clutter this up....but want to get this info out.

Legit:
View attachment 8285317

Fake:
View attachment 8285318
Thanks for the update on this and sorry for the confusion. Looks like this happened while I was asleep last night.
A similar situation like this happened to a friend of mine recently. These fuckers are getting creative.
As a note, I’m absolutely willing to FaceTime, take photos, or do anything short of taking tastefully done nudes to prove I am who I am. Password and profile picture has been update to avoid confusion with the cuck that’s pretending.

The barrel is SPF to @Hankcrm

Reactions: ZY100