• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proof Elevation MTR Rifle Chassis recommendations??

Semperfi1987

SFC
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2012
Whiteville NC
I’m looking to replace the proof stock for a chassis system I use this rifle for deer hunting etc and a lot of bench shooting not concerned about the price just wanting to see what people recommend, looking for a drop in chassis and go!!

Attachments

• IMG_2156.jpeg
    IMG_2156.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 41
Manners stock of your choice with a mini chassis system.

Reactions: Semperfi1987
It all depends.
Chassis or stock. Or stock with chassis inside (like Manners or KMW)

I tried a chassis and didnt care for the feel, though I was able to shoot with super well.
My daughter uses a chassis and really likes it (gives her the best LOP for her size) and she loves the adjustable MDT grip.

Manners dont fit me the best as I am 5’8” and wear a 7.0 glove.

See if you can mess around with any and get your hands on a bunch.
Most precision rifle shooters are pretty dang nice about letting you get behind their rifle and get a feel for fit.

One local here even set down a box of ammo so I could try his trigger I had never tried before and ZCO (dick move to do to a poor🤣).

Mtr comes with a very decent stock actually; other than lack of arca rail and adjustable cheek weld; it is pretty handy for hunting, hiking around with etc. I can see the value in getting into a chassis for adjustable length of pull, cheek weld, ability to add weights for bench shooting and installing an arca rail etc.

if you are planning to go down that road and want to spend money; look into Spuhr chassis. AI at-x chassis is also very good but not mlok either. MDT, MPA, KRG, Vision, XLT are some famous flavors offer something for most tastes. Best of luck