• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Proof for all the haters (Ryan S)

swiftscout1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2009
Los Angeles
Hopefully I posted these pics properly to once and for all shut Ryan and all his buddies up. Pay close attention to the hogstooth from 1st Mar Div sniper school being put around my neck dude.

Re: Proof for all the haters (Ryan S)

I was getting badmouthed by a Canadian sniper on here that I worked with on a film project. It's not his fault as he was getting bad intell from one of the phonies up there that claimed to be a D boy. He was saying that I wasn't an 8541. Just wanted to set the record straight.

Swiftscout1, it sucks that you need to justify your service background & character. As a Marine, I know it must really piss you off to have someone challenging your integrity.

For what it's worth, thanks for your service.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Never</span> think you have to prove anything to anyone but <span style="font-weight: bold">yourself</span>!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Good Man!</span>
Good Hunting!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad you decided to let him live...lol...what a goatfuck that guy started... </div></div>
I remember that. I'd just started checking out the forum then.
Anyway, thank you for your service.

I am not proud of all Canadians, though there are some...

Then again, there are some others, well, better left unsaid. You already know.

Thank you for your service, and tenacity. Good on ya!

i want to see the picture of the dust storm after he shoots

Thank you and all servicemen and women for the freedom you provide our country. More Americans should be more grateful for the sacrafice you make for our country and freedom.

+2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you and all servicemen and women for the freedom you provide our country. More Americans should be more grateful for the sacrafice you make for our country and freedom. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you and all servicemen and women for the freedom you provide our country. More Americans should be more grateful for the sacrafice you make for our country and freedom. </div></div>

Amen.