• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proof Research Barrels

lukescholar

Private
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2013
Fresno, CA
Do any of you fine people have any firsthand experience with Proof Research's carbon fiber wrapped barrels? I'm building an AR-10 and am curious as to what kind of accuracy one could expect with them. Thanks!

My buddy is running one on his AR15 custom rig. I've shot it quite a bit. Real tack driver. Buy and smile, especially if this is a pack around hunting gun.

Yup. I really enjoy mine i havent shot it much but i held about a 3/4 in group using an optic not suited to grouping at all. Its light, its accurate, and it is SEXY

2h6zq7r.jpg

Proof Research Barrels

I have 2 proof research barrels (6.5 Creedmoor ) on AR 10 builds. They've been great, 1moa accurate, super light. One barrel had a defective gas port initially but they sent me a new one immediately, even before I sent them the defective barrel! Top notch customer service!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408229778.800591.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408229778.800591.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Top notch customer service and the owner is a friend of mine. He is a fantastic guy and hopefully tomorrow ill get to shoot mine with some better glass and see how it does. Eventually i'll push this gun out to 1000 yards which is always fun with a 556.