• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Proof Research TAC II - WTO SwitchLug - 22 CM, 6mm CM, 7 SAW II 🔥 REDUCED 🔥

Clownbuster

Enlarged Member
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Rainier, OR
Proof Research TAC II rifle, WTO SwitchLug, chambered in 22 Creedmoor, 6mm Creedmoor and 7 SAW II.

- 22 Creedmoor - PROOF Patented carbon fiber-wrapped, match-grade 16.5" barrel with 1:7 twist for heavier bullets. Sendero profile. Chambered by StraightShot Gunsmithing. 160 firings.

- 6mm Creedmoor - PROOF Patented carbon fiber-wrapped, match-grade 26" barrel with 1:7 twist for heavier bullets. Full Bull profile. Factory PROOF Chambering. 400 firings.

- 7 SAW II - PROOF Patented carbon fiber-wrapped, match-grade 22" barrel with 1:8 twist for heavier bullets. Sendero profile. Chambered by StraightShot Gunsmithing. 200 firings.

All barrels threaded 5/8-24.

PROOF TAC II stock is a hand-laid carbon fiber and kevlar composite painted in TFDE with an adjustable cheek piece.
Right-handed T6 Tactical Action (Defiance) with 20 MOA rail
Tactical bolt knob
TriggerTech Diamond Pro Curved Trigger
WTO SwitchLug recoil lug
Extreme-accuracy carbon fiber bedding
Pachmayr® recoil pad
(1) Accurate Mag 10-round magazine

Will ship to your FFL for
$5,600
$5,450

🔥 $5,200 🔥

Would trade for a new L3 Harris NGAL.

Bipod, scope/accessories, SAP two-round holder, and suppressor not included.

NOTE: Electonic Payment Options: I will accept Paypal or Venmo Gift only, but no other electronic transfer. The reason is the fees. I will accept USPS Money Order or Cashier’s check for Chase or Wells Fargo as they are local. If you want a personal check it’s a 7 day hold till it clears. If this doesn't work for you, then please don't say I’ll take it. Thank you.

20230312_183322.jpg

20230312_183535.jpg

20230312_183751.jpg

20230312_184004.jpg

20230312_184136.jpg

20230312_184628.jpg

Last edited:
LOTS of questions, STILL here, FAQ's in one place:
- I have several of these Proof TAC II rifles and yes they are incredible shooters.
- These rifles were north of $7k when I purchased this one new from Proof as a 6CM. These stocks are very hard to find, as they are carbon fiber laid to this action, not bedded with compound that will flex and deteriorate.
- Added a WTO Switchug, had barrels in my favorite calibers spun up, making this IMO one the most well-rounded tricks in your bag with no wait from your over-burdened gunsmith, and at a very large discount - the two additional Switch-Lug chambered Proof barrels alone are over $2k new.
- Yes, it is a blast bringing one rifle and three calibers to the range. Lots of questions and compliments.
- 22 CM has killed dozens of coyotes, fox etc. 6 CM has reached distanced whitetails and antelope, and the 7 SAW killed my youngest son's first elk.
- We have a gun room vault full of rifles so NO, we're not sentimental about guns, thought we'd share one of these, that's why its for sale.