• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proof sendero vs sendero light contours

ColtSAA.45

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2017
Beaufort, SC
Looking for some guidance on these barrel contours. How much gap is there by putting a proof sendero light contour into a stock inletted for a regular proof sendero?

If you you go to proof's website, every barrel variety has a drop down underneath with a diagram of the contour.

FYI - a Proof Sendero light closes matches Rem Varmint/Sendero contour. The Proof Sendero is actually bigger than a standard Sendero or Rem Varmint. I believe this is on the website; maybe in FAQ section. I’ve read this many times; just not recently.

As mentioned, all the dimensions are listed. Also, you will be good to go if you drop a Sendero light in a Rem Varmint/Sendero cut barrel channel.

Reactions: Darryle
Thanks for the info. Reason I ask is that I’m wanting to pick up one of the manners LRH stocks available. They all come with proof sendero contours. I am thinking I may want to go with a 24” sendero light as opposed to a 22” sendero. The sendero light 24 is listed as 1 oz lighter than a 22 sendero (for 264 cal).

I was hoping someone had a picture of exactly this. It’s hard to visualize the dimensions on the website.

I’m running M24/M40 carbon fiber Bartlein in my LRH. No fitting was required both of them will look fine IMO.

Reactions: eric90503
This is a Sendero Light in a EH1 Sendero inlet.
It’s not super noticeable from the top.
457B73E7-92EA-4827-9ED4-A23EB68C4457.jpeg744657BE-10D6-4058-9069-75B0E60F8A88.jpeg