• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proof that Midway doesn't proofread reviews...

wfjames22

trigger yanker
Minuteman
  • May 8, 2009
    SW TN
    ...like they say they do or whomever is responsible for doing it is a moron. Another thing, who is the idiot that found this review helpful?

4/6/2011
    (1 of 5 customers found this review helpful)
    Why would you want to use ...
    By Danny
    from Vancouver, WA
    Why would you want to use this ammo? Lead jacketed ammo 190 grain in the 300 win mag is the best ammo you can use from a hunter and sniper's point of view. A good 1500 hundred yard ammo that when it hit's your target will fragment. This is the ammo to use with a drop of about a inch at a 1000 yard's easy to compensate for on your scope with about a quarter of a inch. At that distance you still have think about wind speed but not a lot.
    Was this review helpful? Yes / No - You may also flag this review

Re: Proof that Midway doesn't proofread reviews...

i havent used Midway since they knocked off Triads rear bags. Same with Cabelas. Cabelas has copied others designs, outsourced production to china. I remember when Cabelas has a good selection of Brands. Now its all Cabelas stuff. I hate that store. Same with Midway

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...like they say they do or whomever is responsible for doing it is a moron. Another thing, who is the idiot that found this review helpful?

4/6/2011
    By Danny
    from Vancouver, WA
    Why would you want to use this ammo? Lead jacketed ammo 190 grain in the 300 win mag is the best ammo you can use from a hunter and sniper's point of view. A good 1500 hundred yard ammo that when it hit's your target will fragment. This is the ammo to use with a drop of about a inch at a 1000 yard's easy to compensate for on your scope with about a quarter of a inch. At that distance you still have think about wind speed but not a lot.
    </div></div>

HOLY @#$%! That is truly awful!!

That review tells me that Midway is truly clueless on what they are doing (or stupid enough to believe the content of the review as gospel).

I want some of those bullets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...like they say they do or whomever is responsible for doing it is a moron. Another thing, who is the idiot that found this review helpful?

4/6/2011
    By Danny
    from Vancouver, WA
    </div></div>

HOLY @#$%! That is truly awful!!

That review tells me that Midway is truly clueless on what they are doing (or stupid enough to believe the content of the review as gospel). </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I'll bet Danny Dolan from Vancouver, WA is a member here:</span>

m5oph.jpg

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/247531/...-tail-box-of-20

I like Midway a lot, and am not going to hold some buffoon's review against them. Who cares?

They don't need to proof-read reviews, the users do that themselves by voting up of down (I voted down on this clown's review).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want some of those bullets. </div></div>

Me too.....holy shit