• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Proof the Air Force is the Bravest

USAF1A8

Private
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2007
Husker Nation
3 Generals and an Admiral were sitting around a table on the coastline of a war-zone, bragging about the exploits of their troops in combat, each one stating that he indeed had the bravest troops.
The Admiral starts, "my seals are the bravest and i can prove it", and he calls his toughest seal to the table and tells him to swim off the coast as far out as he can into shark and mine infested waters to prove it. The seal grunts and swims 3 miles out and back, reports to the general, who salutes and sends him on the way.
The Army General states, "my ranger are the bravest and i can prove it", and he calls his toughest ranger to the table and tells him to swim off the coast as far out as he can into shark and mine infested waters to prove it. The ranger grunts and swims 5 miles out and back, reports to the general, who salutes and sends him on the way.
The Marine General states, "my recon marines are the bravest and i can prove it", and he calls his toughest troop to the table and tells him to swim off the coast as far out as he can into shark and mine infested waters to prove it. The marine grunts and swims 7 miles out and back, reports to the general, who salutes and sends him on the way.
The Air Force General states, "my airman are the bravest and i can prove it", and he calls his toughest airman to the table and tells him what he expects his man to do. The airman turns to the general salutes and gives a verbal "sir, fuck you", and walks away. The Air Force general turns and looks at the others, smiles, and says, " I told you my airmen were the bravest".

Re: Air Force is the toughest

ummm is there something missing?

Disregard- Joke makes sense now that the entire thing is posted... and not the first sentence only.