• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proper size .90 inch thread adapter

russ10x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2011
Connecticut
I just received my CZ 455 Thumbhole Varmit, sixteen inch barrel with the CZ 1/2 x 20 thread. I ordered and reaceived from DIP (great service) their 1/2 x 20 to 1/2 x 28 thread adapter. Due to no fault of DIP, the adapter looks hideous, as it is sized for the American barrel. Does anyone anyone know if someone makes a varmit sized thread adapter? Can anyone here on the hide PM me if they can machine one? I believe the diameter is .900.
Thanks

j6U2eipl.jpg

See what I mean?

I think he is looking for one that adapts the 1/2x20tpi to 1/2x28tpi but at the same time will look asthetically nice on the CZ varmint diameter barrel. I believe the DIP one the OP has is made for the skinnier CZ american diameter barrel.

DF, yes. Probably heading that way. Just throwing it out there for knowledge of a commercial product.

Djd, you are right, it is .879, or pretty well close to that. This gentleman is accounting for that...