• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Proper Spuhr mount height for Vortex Razor HD AMG?

jcook119

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2008
I have a Razor HD AMG on order, and I am trying to determine the correct height Spuhr mount to order. For the 30mm tube, Picatinny rail, there are two height choices: 30mm and 38mm. The AMG has a 50mm objective, so with Vortex lens caps I think it would be pretty close for a 30mm height. Does anyone have this combo that can confirm which one will work best?

I believe 30mm will work for that setup depending on barrel contour and MOA of pic. rail. The link above me I use all the time for reference. I would plug in your numbers there for certainty.

This is a 3006 spuhr

https://www.milehighshooting.com/spuhr-sp-3006-30mm-picatinny-mount-0mil-0moa-1-35/
8B4F53A1-CB36-468F-8D32-E3D74DB087F7.png

Hey in that picture is that mythical beast called H-4350 - wow been a while since I have seen that in the wilds.

Hey in that picture is that mythical beast called H-4350 - wow been a while since I have seen that in the wilds.

Ha sitting on like 37 lbs of it right now... gotta snag it up before it sees its shadow! Sent you a link....