• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Props to Ceylon and Eberlestock

Cinch

Team GFY
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Wyoming
I just wanted to share my recent experience with Ceylon Blackwell and Eberlestock. I recently needed to send my Gunslinger II back to Eberlestock for a simple repair. Since I bought the pack through Ceylon, I explained the issue to him. Without even being asked, Ceylon contacted Eberlestock for me and had a UPS call tag emailed to me the next day! I simply boxed up the pack and sent it off at no cost to me. I was told from Eberlestock it could take 8 weeks to have the repair made. 8 days later, the pack showed up at my door, better than new! Can't say enough good on the customer service and support from Ceylon Blackwell and Eberlestock! I encourage everyone to enjoy their products and service!
cool.gif

Re: Props to Ceylon and Eberlestock

I got a pack off of him a few months ago and talked to him on the phone for awhile. Hes a great guy and will do some more buying from him again.

Great to know
cool.gif

Big +1 for ceylon and Eberlestock.

Ceylon is a great guy to deal with and the Eberlestock Packs are the cats ass...

I bought a couple packs from Ceylon and he always goes out of his way to make sure I'm taken of...

Ditto from me. Here is what I posted in the PX Forum after my latest purchase:

I just wanted to follow-up and let the members know how great this purchase went: Ceylon is first class! I ordered the pack on Sunday after failing to resist the last price drop (weakness…could not resist... wink ) Ceylon pm’d me a tracking number within the hour (on a Sunday!) I received the pack at 1:30 this afternoon, only 2.5 days after ordering. As I told him: too fast really as I haven’t had enough time to come up with a suitable explanation to give the spousal unit for buying it. Overall one of the best experiences I've had with an interwebs purchase.

PLong

I've been talking to Ceylon for a few days, trying to narrow down exactly which pack is best for me and he's been more than willing to answer any and all questions and give his professional opinions. He is A+ in my book and I'll be ordering my new pack and accessories from him soon.

Scott

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't bought from Ceylon before, but just might after seeing this.

I use an Eberlestock X1A1 with hydration bladder as a daypack when hunting prairie dogs under the hot summer sun of Montana. It works perfect for carrying large quantities of ammo, first aid kit, spare scope, extra rifle (if needed), etc., etc.

I compared it to a Badlands Superday and the value was clearly in favor of Eberlestock- fit, feel, quality, mobility. They're fantastic.

ceylon and deltaoutdoorsmen.com is 100% good people. man of his word and great customer service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayman_10X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the heads up. I haven't bought from Ceylon before, but just might after seeing this.

I use an Eberlestock X1A1 with hydration bladder as a daypack when hunting prairie dogs under the hot summer sun of Montana. It works perfect for carrying large quantities of ammo, first aid kit, spare scope, extra rifle (if needed), etc., etc.

I compared it to a Badlands Superday and the value was clearly in favor of Eberlestock- fit, feel, quality, mobility. They're fantastic.</div></div>

Buy from Ceylon and I can assure you it will be an enjoyable experience with 100% satisfaction!

Hello all,

I am totally perplexed. After hearing so much about how great Ceylon and also having a mate recommend him, I attempted to make contact both via PM x 2 and emails to Ceylon and his business to buy a pack. But no luck! No reply, no contact, nothing, zip...

I am all for supporting SH vendors but need at least some contact to help with this and after three attempts over a week, I gave up and went to Ebay... not more than 10 hours later, my new pack is on the way.

Like I said, I am perplexed as all I hear is Ceylon GTG.

I have a hunt next month and cannot wait to go bush!

Ben

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flem100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello all,

I am totally perplexed. After hearing so much about how great Ceylon and also having a mate recommend him, I attempted to make contact both via PM x 2 and emails to Ceylon and his business to buy a pack. But no luck! No reply, no contact, nothing, zip...

I am all for supporting SH vendors but need at least some contact to help with this and after three attempts over a week, I gave up and went to Ebay... not more than 10 hours later, my new pack is on the way.

Like I said, I am perplexed as all I hear to GTG.

I have a hunt next month and cannot wait to go bush!

Ben </div></div>

I would suggest calling a vendor as opposed to sending a pm or email. The results are always better...

Broker, yep I know picking up the phone is always best but as I am on the other side of the world, time zones get in the way and phone calls cost so much... not to worry, a pack is on the way so I am happy!