• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Protect your booty

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Some asshole porch pirate stole my fucking Redding type s dies this morning off my porch. They were delivered by Amazon at 7:40am and by the time I got out of the shower and to the door, at 8am, they were gone. With out a trace, vanished. Shit disappeared like Hillary’s emails.

I live in a nice area and am genuinely shocked, as this is the first time I’ve had a package stolen from me. Called Amazon and they said give it a couple days, call back, and they’ll replace it so I’ll update this post with how that goes.

So guys, and or gals, watch out for you shit when it gets delivered. I’m going to be looking into the Ring doorbell system and see if it’s a feasible thing to do in a rental. I’m glad it was a 200 dollar set of dies and not something much more valuable.

Update: Amazon refunded me the money for the dies and were pretty cool about it all. Ordered another set and required signature upon drop off so we will see how it pans out.

Last edited:
    Some asshole porch pirate stole my fucking Redding type s dies this morning off my porch. They were delivered by Amazon at 7:40am and by the time I got out of the shower and to the door, at 8am, they were gone. With out a trace, vanished. Shit disappeared like Hillary’s emails.

I live in a nice area and am genuinely shocked, as this is the first time I’ve had a package stolen from me. Called Amazon and they said give it a couple days, call back, and they’ll replace it so I’ll update this post with how that goes.

So guys, and or gals, watch out for you shit when it gets delivered. I’m going to be looking into the Ring doorbell system and see if it’s a feasible thing to do in a rental. I’m glad it was a 200 dollar set of dies and not something much more valuable.
    That sucks.
    I’ve toyed with getting one of those boxes that UPS and Fed Ex can open by putting code somewhere on packing.

That sucks.
    I’ve toyed with getting one of those boxes that UPS and Fed Ex can open by putting code somewhere on packing.
    Probably wouldn’t be a bad idea man. Especially with the holidays coming up.

Two words... Security camera
    I live in a rental and I’m not sure how to go about rigging up security cams. That’s why I was going to see if those ring doorbell cams are easier to go about setting up.

On my Ring doorbell network people constantly are posting about stuff being stolen off their front porch. I thought I lived in a good area until I found out how much stuff is stolen off my neighbors front porches.

I live in a rental and I’m not sure how to go about rigging up security cams. That’s why I was going to see if those ring doorbell cams are easier to go about setting up.

Or something as simple as a warning camera sign outside and a WiFi baby cam pointed out a window at your door or something creative

I thought I lived in a good area too until now. Looking forward to buying a house not in this area forsure. And Huskydriver, that’s a good idea, I’ll probably get a security sign to put up. The doorbell cam seems pretty easy to set up too so that’ll probably get bought as well.

62511480-C25D-4CBB-B393-8BDDC23874B0.png

God watching me load mags after I fill my front porch with empty fed-ex boxes!

How do you know it got delivered? Amazon drivers frequently say it was delivered and it wasnt or dropped to the wrong house, ask for POD like a picture.

That sucks. Just waiting for my turn. We've been very fortunate to not have anything taken thus far.

How do you know it got delivered? Amazon drivers frequently say it was delivered and it wasnt or dropped to the wrong house, ask for POD like a picture.
    I know it was delivered because they had sent me a photo of it on my porch

Reactions: powdahound76
    Two words... Security camera

Yep.

Ive caught the craziest shit from cameras I have on the outside of the house. We have an iPad built into the wall of the kitchen where you can look at them live (works great for when someone knocks at the door and I can see who it is and just never answer). Solid prevention too as they are like 15+ feet in the air and you can see them; my Trump signs all still have cameras pointed right at them and none have ever been fucked with.

Definitely investing in something for the house as I don’t want anything else stolen. Especially as I start to order shit for the lady’s Christmas.

The Ring doorbell systems are great and easy to install. Also, criminals are now aware they are on video so they tend to avoid houses that have them.

Reactions: Krob95
    They also have simple Ring stickup cameras that run off batteries or come with a solar panel. I use a lot of their products and have installed them for several friends and family members.

Had a bout $500 in ammo stolen off the porch a while back. First and last time anything went missing. I would bet money the Fed Ex guy was in on it as the box was not discretely packaged. It was a fight with FedEx and the ammo company.

Put cameras up after that and some other fuckery in the neighborhood.

Reactions: Krob95
    The Ring doorbell systems are great and easy to install. Also, criminals are now aware they are on video so they tend to avoid houses that have them.
    I second the Ring idea. I have a professional system elsewhere around my house, but the Ring at the front door is dead simple and just works.

Had a bout $500 in ammo stolen off the porch a while back. First and last time anything went missing. I would bet money the Fed Ex guy was in on it as the box was not discretely packaged. It was a fight with FedEx and the ammo company.

Put cameras up after that and some other fuckery in the neighborhood.
    Yikes, that would leave me pretty angry. Sorry to hear that man!

If the carrier was usps, give it a day or two. If it was Amazon delivery, check ebay & cl.

Yep.

Ive caught the craziest shit from cameras I have on the outside of the house. We have an iPad built into the wall of the kitchen where you can look at them live (works great for when someone knocks at the door and I can see who it is and just never answer). Solid prevention too as they are like 15+ feet in the air and you can see them; my Trump signs all still have cameras pointed right at them and none have ever been fucked with.
    Please advise a camera model/type that has enough resolution to get a prosecutor to go after these scumbags. Wouldn’t hurt to have one that is good in low-light either.

Hood rats were probably following Amazon truck. Make sure to add a second camera that would capture plates on offending vehicle.

Hood rats were probably following Amazon truck. Make sure to add a second camera that would capture plates on offending vehicle.
    That’s a pretty good idea too. It would be hard though with the way the house is set up unfortunately

I often wonder how many porch pirates are working with the truck drivers

Message buddy “yeah I got a package, maybe something worthwhile” truck drops and thieves grab shortly after

Seems like an easy way to cash in on some items

I often wonder how many porch pirates are tied to the truck drivers

Message buddy “yeah I got a package, maybe something worthwhile” truck drops and thieves grab shortly after

Seems like an easy way to cash in on some items
    I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest. But it’s a very unassuming small box, but I guess they must know the value of Redding dies in today’s trying times.

I’m just glad that @308pirate guy didn’t take my 308 dies I got in the other day 😂

Edited: I misread the comment

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    Do you mean delivery drivers and porch pirates working together? Porch pirates is synonymous with thieves. But it’s a very unassuming small box, but I guess they must know the value of Redding dies in today’s trying times.

I’m just glad that @308pirate guy didn’t take my 308 dies I got in the other day 😂
    .308pirate is a cover, he shoots 6GT.

Buy a ring. I never had one but they went on a deal of the day. Picked one up and installed it. Very simple and battery lasts for a long time.

you’d never imagine what kind of crazy shit goes while your sleeping or gone.

I’ve got a raccoon that camps out in my front porch almost daily from 4:30-6:30. Never once seen him myself and I’m right in the middle of the city. He FAT as hell too.

We thought we’d had one stolen last week, showed up Thursday. I think their system shows the wrong codes sometimes.

We thought we’d had one stolen last week, showed up Thursday. I think their system shows the wrong codes sometimes.
    I had gotten a photo of it on my porch tho, that’s the weird thing. Unless they dropped it off and took it just to drop it off again another day? I don’t know. But I’m getting a ring camera setup so this doesn’t happen again

Most police wont do anything with Ring doorbell video as evidence.
    They just log the complaint of theft.

Saw a sign driving through Denver last week.
    “Please help deter theft, do not leave valuables on car”.

So its my fault a useless twat cant keep from stealing???
    I was so mad.
    My 8 year old now says that Denver must “just be full of damn idiots”.
    She always knows the best stuff to repeat.

I live with old ladies on either side. They just grab stuff off my porch when its delivered and text that its arrived.
    Except ammo.
    They just keep an eye as a case of 556 (back when it was $250/case) is just too heavy for them.

Most police wont do anything with Ring doorbell video as evidence.
    They just log the complaint of theft.

Saw a sign driving through Denver last week.
    “Please help deter theft, do not leave valuables on car”.

So its my fault a useless twat cant keep from stealing???
    I was so mad.
    My 8 year old now says that Denver must “just be full of damn idiots”.
    She always knows the best stuff to repeat.

I live with old ladies on either side. They just grab stuff off my porch when its delivered and text that its arrived.
    Except ammo.
    They just keep an eye as a case of 556 (back when it was $250/case) is just too heavy for them.
    Well I wholeheartedly agree with your daughter because Denver and the surrounding suburbs are chock full of idiots. I thought I got away from them living in southwest Loveland, but it appears I was mistaken.

Reactions: powdahound76
    Porches are the new shopping shelves early bird gets the first worm.