• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Proud Daddy

Boar Pig

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2018
Kansas
I finally got my 4 year old behind the Vudoo for the first time last night. Took him a couple days to memorize, understand and be able to recite the 4 weapons safety rules :p
He could get about half way across the KYL rack at 100 yards and hit the "kid gong" 18"er at 200.

My 22 month old had to go down to the range with us. When I had him on my lap he was mimicking me by looking in the QD stud hole on the stock like he was looking through the scope. :ROFLMAO:

Good times, happy boys and proud dad!
IMG_6730.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6730.jpg
    IMG_6730.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6730.jpg
    IMG_6730.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 7
Man that’s great! Almost time to get him his own. Better be a vudoo just like dads lol. My oldest just turned 4. Can wait to get him behind the Ruger 77/22 my old man got me 25+ years ago. Congratulations sir

Awesome. My 5 year just started shooting with me. He’s struggling with the scope so I put a red dot on it for now. He seems to be doing better with it.

Reactions: TACC
Man that’s great! Almost time to get him his own. Better be a vudoo just like dads lol. My oldest just turned 4. Can wait to get him behind the Ruger 77/22 my old man got me 25+ years ago. Congratulations sir
He can have his own vudoo when he gets a job! LOL 🤣 The first gun he can call his “own” will be the same Sears and Roebuck single shot that I started with. It’s pretty kid proof. It will eat any 22 rimfire that will fit in it. I’m sure the bore is smooth by now. Need to scope it...

Reactions: 2010Ruger
Awesome. My 5 year just started shooting with me. He’s struggling with the scope so I put a red dot on it for now. He seems to be doing better with it.
The red dot is a great idea. I did notice my boy struggling to find a good sight picture.

Reactions: Stevo86
Forever memories there. My 3 year old girl asked to hold my new 223 today, so her time is approaching.

Great times making memories for you and them! We just had a new Grandson, Wyatt Michael. He passed his driving test, so next step is his very own rifle!😁 With him and 5 Granddaughters, my work's cut out for me and their Dad!Resized_20200623_084058.jpeg

Congratulations @Boar Pig

Started my son with the 10/22 at 5y/o.
Now he shares the 6.5 & 308 with me. Best feeling in the world to be there for your son’s 1000yd IPSC impact.
Shooting suppressed really helps.
4D7F7D26-6A80-4A30-ACF7-9331A71A8125.jpeg
“Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.”

He's not old enough to shoot just yet, but damn I can't wait. I already love to teach/educate, and especially about firearms, so I'm pretty excited for the time we get to start shooting together.

Some people say he looks like me..... (Me on the right)
E45EF6CD-1407-4506-8286-0FC7069C9F68.JPG

IMG_2427.JPG
IMG_5588.jpg

He's a pretty chill little kid, and came out with a bunch of hair