• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes proud father of an sn-3

coulthard_west

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2008
new orleans la
sn-3 3.8-22x44
1/4 moa erek
us#3 1/4moa windage
cmg moa retical
4" sunshade
ard
lit retical red
uso front and rear flip up covers
ergo objective
30mm tube
black
rail mount swivel bubble level

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

not to mention i got the girl friend to model it for me
smile.gif

Re: proud father of an sn-3

Looks to me like she owns a new scope and may let you use it if you are nice and do the dishes!
laugh.gif

Nice scope!

SIT where are you shooting at in pic Nicks?

Yup. I was gonna go to ssc with ritten but his plans changed so I went to nicks instead. It's cheaper for me that's way. My girl friend is on my membership at nicks and I don't have a membership at ssc just yet. When u going to shoot there next? We can meet up. I have to sight mu scope in again. Long story

I've been going to my camp in North LA. I have targets out to 675. I live in Laplace, If I can ever get JL 1911 to get his kit together we are going to train there some. I've known Nick for many years. That used to be our range for SJSO years ago!! Then Nick got it. He's a good guy.

I usually just don't have a lot of use for just 100yds unless I'm just doing positional or dot drills.

We will certainly hook up though at some point.

Sweet. I do dot drills, first stages of load developement, and pretty much all my pistol shooting there. My girl friend is just starting out. She just bought her a ruger mark 3 22/45 and she love going out there with me. Where up north u got that propert at? And let me know when and where u wanna hook up

The property is in Tensas Parish around St Joseph. It's a little over 3hrs from the house. JL 1911 is a member at SSC. He shoots pistol matches there regularly.