• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Proud to be a customer

Ritten

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2007
Houma, Louisiana
These days pride is a fairly common thing. When a person can see the difference he makes by taking pride in his country, speaking out against tyranny and oppression, and watch the difference his active role makes to those around him his heart swells and his chest sticks out a little further. When I was younger I decided not to go into the armed forces for reasons that I look back on and regret, but the pride that I feel for my role as an aware and active citizen rises up and coincides with my respect for those who have served.

When I built my rifle last year I grinned a bit wider knowing that every piece of it is American made and built. From the barrel to the stock, it was all made right here. US Optics was my choice for glass and from the day I ordered the scope I was shown a new type of customer service that struck me as completely different. I felt PROUD to be dealing with them. Since then, John and his crew have bent over backwards to make sure the product they provided was top quality and I was completely satisfied.....then they went even further. Even now, months after the delivery, the small things that make the difference to guys like me show up and I'm completely floored that there's a company out here who conducts their business in line with how I'd treat a fellow "brother-in-arms" if you will.

Please don't take this as an ass kissing or someone trying to boost sales as I don't know John or any of his employees personally. I just wanted to relate to others the outcome of my experiences with US Optics. The scope I received speaks for itself....the service I got is what makes me proud to be a customer and will keep me as one for my future optics needs.

Ritten

Re: Proud to be a customer

Agreed.
I have 2 USO's and paid for both of them.
I will be buying more.
The quality is there and I am reminded of it every time I use the scopes......when thier lack of issues does not make me completely forget they are a part of my weapon.
laugh.gif

When something works that well it's easy to take it for granted.

The regard and attention they give to customers is beyond commendable. I would have paid more for what I received, and still would have been very happy with the purchases.

It just doesn't get any better.

i know what you mean brother. us optics rocks in every way, especialy customer service. they know how to get done what needs to get done

+1 billion to everything said above. USO's CS is second to none!