• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Proven aics type floor plate for Rem SA/LA??

ejg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2008
Ireland
www.pse-composites.com
What is available in the US and is seen as good quality Mag System for AICS type mags on Rem 700 SA or LA? I have fitted several different types in the last years that customers dropped off. All worked OK but I have no long term experience with US brands.
thanks
edi

Maybe I worded this wrong.... what are the go to bottom metals for AICS magazines in composite stocks fitted to rem LA/SA clones etc.? Which (made in USA) company can reliably deliver?
edi

CDI, Badger Ordnance, Pacific Tool & Gage come to mind

I've been running a CDI for 6 or 7 years and have no complaints or issues, they will also do the inlet for free if you buy from them and did a good job on mine.

There are more refined options available just depends on what you want to spend.

The M5 bottom metal I looked at recently at Red hawk Rifles was very nice and that will be my next.

Thanks for the replies, that really helps us. I had forgotten about the KMW, they do look interesting. Badger have been top class answering my mails when I needed spares for my rings. Pacific T&G was new to me. CDI seem to be around for a while.
Getting some samples to Ireland will be the next issue.:confused:

edi