• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS CALIFORNIA SHARPSHOOTER SHOWDOWN AVENAL GUN CLUB 10/17-18

Swoodhouse19

Match Director
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2017
Cali
SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE

The PRS Pro Bolt Series AG Cup Qualifier Sharpshooter Showdown will be at Avenal Gun Club which is a privately owned club. The date has moved to October 17th and 18th. Site in and check-in will be Friday the 16th. From 12-5. Site in and targets out to 550yards with barricades to practice. Great location with targets placed in valleys, along hillsides and plenty of wind challenges. If you signed up for the match in March your fees can be applied to this match. $250 per shooter great prizes and some sweet SWAG for all shooters. Contact me at [email protected] for more information . It is posted onPractiScore and we have spots available. Thanks https://practiscore.com/california-sharpshooter-showdown-1/register

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwinsparks
Wait so we're postponed again?
I understand the necessity but I thought we were postponed til June?

We still have a PRS Regional Qualifier in June (28th). In regards to the Sharp Shooter, PRS has specific guidelines to reschedule events. So to meet this guideline we had to move it to our already scheduled National PRS Event in October.

I hope that clears it up.

We still have a PRS Regional Qualifier in June (28th). In regards to the Sharp Shooter, PRS has specific guidelines to reschedule events. So to meet this guideline we had to move it to our already scheduled National PRS Event in October.

I hope that clears it up.
Yes sir! Thanks for the fast reply.

So PS says the match is full however if you look at the squading you see empty spots.

Is there still a way to sign up for this?

Updated the thread with new dates and location. COVID is really messing with us and we made a tough choice to move to a location we know will happen rain or shine....or other issues.

Reactions: Mk32784
There are spots available! Ryan Kerr has put
Together a fun COF for everyone. Challenging course, wind and hiking hillside. Come on out!!!

Match is just a week away and we are ready to host some of the best shooters in the game! Check-in/Sight-In is Friday from 12-5ish. We have targets and barricades out to 550 yards and 100 yard sight in area.

We could use a few more volunteers for the event for stage RO's and setup/tear-down. Message me here or call/text me : 559-381-1439