• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk PRS for Dummies

Kartman

Low Speed. High Drag.
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2020
Arizona
For anyone new or thinking about shooting PRS. I wrote a story about what you need to know for your first match.

PMS Rule #1
Don't be this guy...

durka-0854.jpg

want a cart that follows me not me having to push it . I knew I was missing out by not having kids (slave labor) not thinking ahead really sucks

Reactions: Kartman
"This is a sport, not a drill weekend."

I don't know what ya'll do/did at drill weekends, but the hardest thing I ever did was drink cold coffee and sit through resiliency training!

Good write up. I'll have to get out my banana hammock now that I know it's sanctioned.

• Haha
I don't know what ya'll do/did at drill weekends, but the hardest thing I ever did was drink cold coffee and sit through resiliency training!
I was Navy, we had to work the Reserve Weekend when our Reservists where in. They pretty much watched training videos and went to dental.

I was wondering how Practical it was to shoot using a tank trap as a rest, until your article made me realize the P stands for Precision.

It was actually a humorous, succinct article, thanks much; looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Def agree with the mindset of just get out there and shoot, enjoy it and have fun. Its a game.