• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Match SouthWest Regional series NRL22 Match the night before

I am good to go for Sunday, need to figure out what if anything I can and will do on Saturday afternoon or evening.

Shoot the NRL22 match Saturday.

~ Not sure but Scott might need to run the course COF more along the lines of other PRS matches without much hiking.. I do not think he wants someone dropping to heat stroke..

Speaking of hot and off topic. Shot the Tehama match Sunday, only because some super guys really stepped up.

It was hot and it seems the field part was NOT used because of possible snakes and fire danger?
Unknown-4.jpeg

The snake was killed, but still moving.. didn't want to take a chance.
Unknown-2.jpeg

ChrisD's (inside joke) key is still somewhere out there!
Unknown-3.jpeg

Drove 4 hours to the match, carpooling with @christopher.dow who lost his car keys out setting targets..

Totally stranded with the only Keys, 4 hours South and no car dealers anywhere to help we were screwed. Jason from Henderson Precision drove Chris to his house, another 45ish minutes North and lent him a car (no rental car places open anywhere even close). So after diving up, Chris then drove home and got a spare key 4 hours away, then a quick turnaround to back to get back, drop off the loaner, then drive back 4 hours again to get "us" home. Chris would not let me skip the match and keep him company, he selflessly did the drive alone so I could shoot; Jason stepped up saving us with his time and generosity.

If you have ever remotely considering shooting one of these types of matches, understand that the people putting these matches on and the people shooting them are by a HUGE percentage, amazingly giving, helpful salt of the earth people. It’s worth going just to be around and getting to know this type of people.

Last edited:
Great match, what a blast! Can't imagine a better way to engage in my first match. Thanks @Diver160651 and @Swoodhouse19

Showed up Saturday evening with a brand new @MarcS build (gun is a hammer), with a zco that showed up Friday night at 8:30pm from @CSTactical with lots of UPS drama. Bore sighted, zeroed, chrono, and dope Saturday night. Shot my first match Saturday and didn't embarrass myself, learned an amazing amount about positional shooting and solving problems in building a position. Can't wait for the July match!

Great bunch of guys, don't know all their hide names, thank you all!

Attachments

• 20190616_111724.jpg
    20190616_111724.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190616_111716.jpg
    20190616_111716.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 20190615_175534.jpg
    20190615_175534.jpg
    646.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
You picked a great place to shoot. I was out there today too. Great facility and great people. Awesome Father’s Day.

Reactions: seansmd
Max, what's your name, trying to connect the dots?

Scott the MD did an amazing job, shooting whole dealing with the match and shit at home over the weekend.

If you guys haven’t yet, please register on Practiscore - it makes the match so much easier to run.. plus we’ll have a better handle on the number of shooters.

When the wind drops out here, top scores start stacking up; It was a tight match the difference between 1st and 8th was 4 shots!! BTW the match was a very small turnout, but it was on Father's Day.

One bad trigger press or out of sequence target and you could drop several spots — salt of the earth crew so everyone is a winner in my book!

Come out and camp the night before ~ Unfortunately I might be a shooting another match so will most likely miss July - August we are not holding a match because of the heat.. SEPTEMBER IS THE LAST PRS SW REGIONAL QUALIFIER and November is a 2 person TEAM UKD Field match —-

Get signed up very limited spots for the Team Mach.. yes you can use a range finder!

Last edited:
thanks for posting the scores posted Jim

we should do the same COF in August

Reactions: Diver160651