• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s really tricky when you shoot the wrong target the whole stage...
All the shots felt good although no one ever saw one lol
Ha! Been there, done that! I remember one match where we were all looking at the steel target and the shooter kept saying "I'm hitting it, why don't you all see it!?" We asked him what he was shooting at and he replied "The 'W' on the yellow sign! The stage brief says 'shoot target W'!!" He was 6 shots in on a 10 shot stage when we told him no, you don't shoot the sign, you shoot the steel NEXT to the sign. He hit the steel the next 4 shots and learned a valuable lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: KYyeeter
What type of practice do you do? You run stages? Drills ? Dry fire .. what’s best bang for your buck?

What type of practice do you do? You run stages? Drills ? Dry fire .. what’s best bang for your buck?
Hi Albrecht 65!...I do it all. I dry fire at home, take a few old course of fire stage briefs to the range and run them dry, then a few live fire. I'm really trying to simplify EVERYTHING I do now; bags, positions, breathing, everything.