• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Practice - PRS Barricade

The4GunGuy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2018
Hi everyone! This is a PRS barricade and you can shoot it a couple different ways...Let's take a look.

Reactions: Pete B
I'll admit to not thinking about stabilizing my 'off' arm. ...but then, I've only been doing this PRS style shooting since the late winter

M

I'll admit to not thinking about stabilizing my 'off' arm. ...but then, I've only been doing this PRS style shooting since the late winter

M
Hi Mike! Yeah, I need all the help I can get to stabilize my position. I see other, younger shooters just plop that bag in the middle of the horizontal bar and make hits...I can't do that any more! Thanks for watching my video my friend!

Hi Mike! Yeah, I need all the help I can get to stabilize my position. I see other, younger shooters just plop that bag in the middle of the horizontal bar and make hits...I can't do that any more! Thanks for watching my video my friend!
I try to pick up at least one thing I can use every time I read or see something online since I'm the only person I know shooting PRS matches across a few platforms.

I can't say I'm good at it yet, but I'm out trying

M

Reactions: The4GunGuy