• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms PRS retirement trade out or sell

Hecouldgoalltheway

Your mom's favorite shit poster
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 11, 2009
    West TN
    My 4 year old has made it clear that I don't have time for PRS anymore, so I'm hanging it up. I will sell or trade my rig.

MPA branded curtis action, (1,500 rounds), new MPA pre-fit 1.20 straight (21 rounds fired) chambered in 6mm cm, MCS-PRS-TCS in saltwater with area 419 weighted arca rail, Sikes clutch and Sikes knob. Fat bastard 6mm brake, Elfman trigger set at about 7oz. Kahles k525i rsw (the way God intended), mdt send it level, and I'm sure there's more.

In a perfect world I'd like to trade some or all of this for a nice custom in one of three cartridges: 6mm arc, 6mm cm, or 6.5prc, all with barrels of 20" or less.

Attachments

• 20230909_185020.jpg
      20230909_185020.jpg
      622 KB · Views: 747
    • 20230909_185027.jpg
      20230909_185027.jpg
      663.2 KB · Views: 745
    Last edited:
    Add me to the list of folks interested in the stock. Also might be interested in the trigger.

Alright, complete rifle, including trigger, weighted arca rail, Sikes clutch and knob, action wrench, brake, send-it level, and I'll throw in 500pcs of once fired Norma brass too for $3,500 shipped.

The scope is $2,300 shipped in the burris rings it's mounted in now.

I'm keeping the bi-pod.

Reactions: 338dude
    Everybody got quiet real fast when I priced this stuff. 🤣

Let's do this: I'll break it into smaller, more digestible chunks.

The stock is $1,500, including the weighted arca rail, Sikes clutch and Sikes knob.
    Sold to @Soupcan .

The Barreled action is $1,600 without a trigger, including the action wrench. The barrel has 21 rounds on it, and the action runs as smooth as options that cost much more. I'd have no problem keeping the action for another build, so if someone wants the barrel $600 (will fit either a curtis or some Zeus models as I understand it), it is a pre-fit from MPA 1.20 straight, and shot bugholes for the 21 rounds I put through it. I waited 4 months for it.

The brake is an APA fat bastard gen 3 with 21 rounds fired $150.00
    Mdt send it level is $180.00 sold to @JustPewIt
    Elfman tactical trigger is $200.00. Sold to @Soupcan

The Kahles k525i is $2,300. That's $2,200 plus shipping and insurance.

See if you can find one for less. I don't think it has a mark on it. It was uses for about 3 days of prs matches total and is in excellent shape. I have the original box, paperwork and as far as I know, everything that it came with.

I'll trade for hunting stuff. Not interested in any comp gear. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to ship anything until Saturday. I'm sorry, I'm just overwhelmed at work. I'll get everything out on Saturday morning and I'll send the tracking numbers as soon as the items are shipped. Thank you.

Reactions: 338dude