• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms PRS rifle part out

AndrewKing

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2017
- Stiller tac 30 action w/ 20 moa rail - $800 shipped
- x caliber 22 inch Cryo treated, bead blasted 260 rem barrel. 1:8 5R. Remage set up with remage barrel nut. Less than 1000 rounds on it. - $375 shipped. If you need go/no go gauges, dies, brass, etc. they can be included for additional costs.
- XLR envy chassis - $800 shipped
Comes with:
Full length RRS rail
Front weight kit
Rear buffer tube recoil rod
Bag rider
MPA grip
NV rail/hand rest.
The chassis itself is $760 + shipping new but all the stuff and attachments that come with it are around $400 bucks of add ons.

If someone just happened to want the complete rifle I’d throw in the trigger tech trigger that’s in there for free. It’s a great rifle and I love this set up. Been using it like this since the XLR envy came out about 3 years ago. I’m just switching back to a more traditional manners/McMillan type build.
Best/fastest way to get up with me is text or call me at 6063048106 - I’m working from home this week so anytime is good.

Attachments

• B53AB8E4-057E-42A9-AE54-ED11357E4AC5.jpeg
    B53AB8E4-057E-42A9-AE54-ED11357E4AC5.jpeg
    794.5 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: kevinsachs