• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report PRVI Partizan .223 69 grain HP Match Boat Tail

mildot326

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2004
Any Good? I'm thinking on getting a few rds down the pipe on my AICS

Re: PRVI Partizan .223 69 grain HP Match Boat Tail

I shoot this out of my colt 6920 because it's trajectory is a close match to my acog's bdc. I would say groups for me are around 1.5-2" at 100yds out of my rifle. Plenty good for what I'm using it for.

Ok two years ago I shot a bunch of this and it was good. recently I have shot 5.56 and 7.62 Match Privy and was not happy with groups, velocity spreads etc. It has become plinking ammo

Ok two years ago I shot a bunch of this and it was good. recently I have shot 5.56 and 7.62 Match Privy and was not happy with groups, velocity spreads etc. It has become plinking ammo

thats good to know. i was just thinking of some of this as a cheaper alternative to imi razor core 77gr

i recently bought some winchester usa ready 62gr OTM and was able to get about 1.5 moa with a 6x scope thru an FN chromelined 16” heavy flutted barrel. (special run from psa years ago)

that little bullet definitely gets blown around at 300 yds though. the advertised BC is only .216. xm193 groups about the same with that barrel. probably stick with that just for price alone.