• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prvi Partizan 338 Lapua Mag. Brass

Mk4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2002
High Plains of Texas
I noticed that Wideners had PPU Pri Partizan.338 LM brass for sale @ 159.00 per hundred. Heard from other sources sometime a go that it was good brass. After doing a search on the Hide and reading mixed reports on other calibers with their loaded stuff...maybe not such a good deal after all.

Anybody using this brass for the .338?

Re: Prvi Partizan 338 Lapua Mag. Brass

I've not used the PPU .338 brass so I can't speak from experience with this particular calibre, however I will say the only time I use PPU brass is in .303 - I'd not consider it for a precision rifle loads to be honest and especially not one that costs as much to load as the .338. Better to stump up for the Lapua and know you have quality brass that will perform when spending that much per round. Just my thoughts anyhow...

Re: Prvi Partizan 338 Lapua Mag. Brass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better to stump up for the Lapua and know you have quality brass that will perform when spending that much per round. Just my thoughts anyhow... </div></div>

I've about come to that conclusion as well. Only a hundred dollars difference in the 2.
cry.gif