• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prvi Partizan Bullet source

Prairie Dog Dundee

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2002
Utah
I bought some 175 grain Prvi Partizan bullets at a gun show and like them. Can anyone point me at an on line source?

Re: Prvi Partizan Bullet source

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Dog Dundee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought some 175 grain Prvi Partizan bullets at a gun show and like them. Can anyone point me at an on line source? </div></div>

Are these the FMJ's? Just out of interest what sort of accuracy are you getting? I've been shooting unsorted 168 HPBT and getting 1 / 1.5 MOA (great for practice). Just sorted 300 and noted a weight variation of up to 2 grains. Hopefully now should see some improvement in group size.

Re: Prvi Partizan Bullet source

bohem, thanks. The Widners 175g is not the same bullet. The "milspec" sniper bullet is a FMJ rather than an OTM design. I've tried them and they are not amoa bullet in my guns. Grafs carries the line but not the 175 g OTM they use in their match load. Jagged I get sub moa out of the Factory match loads that use this bullet. I'm working on a load for the bullets I just bought and have gotten moa out of them using RL15. Now I'm trying to find a dependable source.