• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Przi Partizan .308 175gr? Yay or nay?

Ianski

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
Parker, CO
From what I've read the 168's aren't worth a crap, but the 175's are evidently made in a different factory. I haven't been able to find any first hand reviews on the stuff though. I'd be feeding it to my EBR. Anyone have any experience with it?

Re: Przi Partizan .308 175gr? Yay or nay?

same factory and also about as good as throwing rocks at 600 and beyond.

Great brass tho,....

damn... well for the cost i guess it Isn't a bad price for some screw around shooting and decent brass :p

They shot mediocre for me. I think they use their own made bullets and not sierras or nosler match..

The Przi match stuff is very good, but the regular stuff is plinker ammo to be reused for your own reloads.

I've had good luck with the 175's, for me they shoot the same as the older M118 that had the FMJ bullet in my Rem 5R.

168's are not so good.

Ok for a gas gun, forget them for a precision bolt gun shooting distance.

The 165's were good to about 450 yards for me but I switched to SMK's after that so I can't tell you how they would be after 450 yards. For the price I got them, 500 rounds for $275, they are very good if you're zeroing or just practicing on grouping before stretching it out past 500 yards. The 175's were definitely more spot on. I'm shooting out of a 1:10 twist, 20" barrel.

I like the Privi 75gr .223 a lot. Very consistent. The chrono data could not be better.

I have a stock of 175gr .308 and I am picking up some 168gr next week. If my new scope ever shows up, I'll post a comparison.

I've heard that the .223 prvi match is better than the .308 versions. The 168 match shoots around 1moa out of my savage. Haven't tried the 175 prvi.

Used a case of 168gr .308 BTHP Match at a school that demanded a rifle and ammo combo that would deliver 1 in of moa at 100yds. My furthest spread was 1 inch, smallest was 1/2 moa at 100 yds but that was with a bolt gun. The whole case was under the same lot number. The brass is great for reloading very close to Winchester brass. I just know that when thier loading dock and part of the factory went up in flames it would appear quality went a little sidewise while they were scrambling to put everything back online. I am always looking for deals for it especially when it reaches $16.00 per a box.