• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PS90 reflex Red Dot recommendation

cundiff5535

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2012
Mokena IL
Looking for recommendations on a reflex style red for my ps90. I play around with this firearm a lot and need a good quality optic for it.

I've used eotech and aim point but, I'm not liking the way either sit on the rail.

Thoughts?

You could find a factory USSS optic for it. They pop up on gunbroker from time to time. An Aimpoint H1 is a tough, compact, red dot for that package. You could also look at a Trijicon Tripower as well.

I have no experience with the PS90, so I don't know what height the sight needs to mounted. I assume AR height mounts are too high.
Have you tried an Aimpoint H1/T1 in a low mount? ADM (to name one) makes QD H1/T1 mounts in several heights lower than AR height.