• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA - Anschutz Discontinues and Discounts Remaining 8002 Benchrest Air Rifles

Interesting. Not much use here in US, but in Europe, Seniors compete in Auflageschiessen, or supported shooting.
1575924052738.png

In many of our nations 25M benchrest air rifle matches the power level is much higher, like up to 35ftlbs energy. This rifle I think (stats don't indicate) is 6ftlbs energy level and wouldn't be competitive in the wind at 25M outdoors. The accuracy this rifle will give isn't the problem!

6ftlbs is what is normal for the 10 meter Olympic airgun events.

For reference a RR BB gun is about 3ftlbs so as you can imagine that 6ftlbs isn't much.

Nevertheless it's an awesome rifle and a great value. Being a PCP you'd need all the ancillary things like a SCBA tank and fill adapter, hand pump, or high PSI compressor.

I was knocking off my 2" round steels off the sawhorse at 45Y with my 6ftlb'er last Saturday. Talk about wind drift.....!!!!!!