Night Vision  PSA: Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions & Art Of Concealment present: CHARITY BY DESIGN Episode 1

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
ELITEUAS / ART OF CONCEALMENT CHARITY BY DESIGN EPISODE 1

EDIT: Thanks to the FEW members that stepped up and supported this idea/concept/project. To those that haven't, whatcha waiting for? To those wondering what charity this is being donated too.... as Ive been asked several times by people, I chose the RSF for this months drop. Didn't want too / still don't want any publicity from them. and I am in no way affiliated with RSF. But the funds will be donated to them!

PSA : Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions @Eliteuas has teamed up with Art Of Concealment @artofconcealment to provide the first of hopefully many “Charity by Design” patch drops. 50% of all proceeds go to charity, we want to start off this YouTube- series right by donating to a cause close to our hearts; helping veteran's in need. Every month will have/help a different cause. Limited number of patches will be available & 50% from each patch goes to a Charity that helps veterans! These are IR reflective patches made out of a special limited edition LV backpack that is estimated in value at around $7000 USD. Every month will be a different bag with a different cause; Yet with the same purpose... Giving back to society. Patches will be available 1/10/2021 on the Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions website
( www.eliteuas.us )

Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow our social media IG @artofconcealment IG @Eliteuas

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 5.04.07 PM.png

Last edited:

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
TTT for those night goons that want a IR patch for their helmet/chest rig! :D

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
PATCHES WILL BE ON THE ELITEUAS WEBSITE JAN 10th. 3 sizes, prices will be as follows: small =$50, medium =$100 & Large =$150. Half of funds from every patch goes directly to charity!

Reactions: NHPiper

CBDR

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2017
Jacksonville FL.
ELITEUAS / ART OF CONCEALMENT CHARITY BY DESIGN EPISODE 1

PSA : Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions @Eliteuas has teamed up with Art Of Concealment @artofconcealment to provide the first of hopefully many “Charity by Design” patch drops. 50% of all proceeds go to charity, we want to start off this YouTube- series right by donating to a cause close to our hearts; helping veteran's in need. Every month will have/help a different cause. Limited number of patches will be available & 50% from each patch goes to a Charity that helps veterans! These are IR reflective patches made out of a special limited edition LV backpack that is estimated in value at around $7000 USD. Every month will be a different bag with a different cause; Yet with the same purpose... Giving back to society. Patches will be available 1/10/2021 on the Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions website
( www.eliteuas.us )

Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow our social media IG @artofconcealment IG @Eliteuas

I have to give it to you, that is thinking outside the box. Your a clever cat MR. Eliteuas The cause is spot on. I can hear my buddies now around the camp fire as I roll up with my Louie V moral patch. This is freaking brilliant brother. Food for thought. Next product, Red & Green Gucci 550 cord.
R/
CBDR

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
I have to give it to you, that is thinking outside the box. Your a clever cat MR. Eliteuas The cause is spot on. I can hear my buddies now around the camp fire as I roll up with my Louie V moral patch. This is freaking brilliant brother. Food for thought. Next product, Red & Green Gucci 550 cord.
R/
CBDR
I have some wild ideas on where to take this project on a monthly basis. Gucci is definitely on the list my brother. Laser cutting a flag pattern into a designer patch with ir backing material /etc! “Charity by Design” will be a series! There’s no rule in the book that says one cannot be tactical AF & stylish at the same time :D8ACB22BE-8DA1-4DE8-AC53-A450CB07C9A6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta

NoLegs24

Wheels
PX Member
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2013
San Diego, CA
It's a nice thing what you're doing.

But before you start throwing the whole "veteran" word out there, I want you to take a good look at what some of the top Military & Veteran Charities are doing. And how much of that is going to the actual cause...

I guess you can say I've been around shady people trying to use a certain group of people to fill their pockets. Again, not trying to be a negative nancy, but I've been around the block when it comes to this...

Hope this is indeed, for a good cause.

Reactions: NateSavannah

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
It's a nice thing what you're doing.

But before you start throwing the whole "veteran" word out there, I want you to take a good look at what some of the top Military & Veteran Charities are doing. And how much of that is going to the actual cause...

I guess you can say I've been around shady people trying to use a certain group of people to fill their pockets. Again, not trying to be a negative nancy, but I've been around the block when it comes to this...

Hope this is indeed, for a good cause.
I was hoping I wasn't going to have to type this up... but...
I didn't want to name a charity as Im not trying to gain publicity from others, but lets just say Ive reached out to a member here that works hand in hand with one that uses 100% of funds to help people (Veterans). Next month is another cause, it won't always be veterans, one month this year will be feeding kids in Africa, and I plan on actually going down to Africa to do that... ( still have to coordinate with HORCHATA and my film crew for that one) point being... Im not doing this to line my pockets man I make 6 figures a year already. I could make a lot more with a lot less work then all the production & video production that goes into this. I haven't slept properly in a week filming and editing this video... Im not doing this for fame and fortune, but no matter how many times I say that.... there's always going to be the skeptical ones... for lack of better terms. no offense.
Hope this helps clarify things.
Regards
Felipe

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Art Of Concealment x EliteUAS present Charity by Design Ep 1. IR reflective LV patches for the everyday tactical gentleman. These will be on the web-store at midnight. 50% of all proceeds from these patches go to charity!Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 5.04.07 PM.png

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
I went in to this not expecting anything, I promised myself that if it went well I would make sure to keep doing this as I truly believe it’ll help some of the causes I believe in. No homo I was almost brought to tears in the first 10 mins of this. The order list keeps going down. I can’t thank y’all enough and the fact that everyone who supported this drop this far is not my friend IRL or has no reason to feel obligated to support is really the icing on the cake!

Y’all are the true champions!
& I can’t thank y’all enough!
No one really knows how much work and production went into this project and this is just the beginning!

6E7DEE1F-5CE0-46D3-9610-EBFA712E27C1.jpeg

GrayRyder

Wandered in by accident
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
You know, if I look really carefully I can see the names beneath the magic marker. Just sayin'

Reactions: Eliteuas

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
Grantville, PA.
Anybody got a rough idea on sizes of these? I don't see anything here or on the sight referring to this.
The large is maybe 2x2.5, small 1x1 and medium right in the middle. Honestly didn’t measure any of them, just cut to three template sizes roughly. Some are square some are rectangle. Every one is a little bit different. The patterning on the bag would’ve wasted way too much material if I cut every one exactly by a certain size/pattern location.

J-Ham

Stay fresh, cheese bags
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Whitefish, MT
    Perfect, thanks man. Yeah I figured there'd be some variability, what you gave me is good intel. Looks like I require a large so that everyone at the range will know that I'm a discerning LARP'er, haha! Order inbound.

• Love

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Thanks to the FEW members that stepped up and supported this idea/concept/project. To those that haven't, whatcha waiting for? To those wondering what charity this is being donated too.... as Ive been asked several times by people, I chose the RSF for this months drop. Didn't want too / still don't want any publicity from them. and I am in no way affiliated with RSF. But the funds will be donated to them! there's still around 75 patches left! lets go!

zinny

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 28, 2010
    Snagged a patch. Bump for the spirit of contributing to charities and getting something pretty unique. Now I can officially say I wear LV gear!

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Daily bump. not going to lie we've sold less then 15 patches thus far. that doesn't even come close to covering the cost of the bag, nonetheless Im still sending half of all the funds to RSF. currently preparing the first batch of shipments. every shipment includes a thank you card !

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Currently tryng to upload a donation receipt as well as screenshots of all sales from EliteUAS. Says the images can’t upload to SH for whatever reason; will try again later today! All current patch orders shipped today. You know this taught me something. 98% of people are only there when it serves them, guess it’s a lesson learned late. An expensive lesson nonetheless. I cut a $7000 bag not knowing the outcome, I ended up making 10,000$ worth of patches out of it roughly. In total that’ll be @ 50% of proceeds 5k to charity & 5k to myself, therefore I’m in the hole 2k if all of these sell and I’m fine with that, what I’m not fine with is all the people I call my friends that I bend over backwards to give deals to on the hide when they ask for a favor not even batting an eye at what I’m tryng to do. What I’m really livid about is my integrity being in question. That’s why I’m providing complete transparency as soon as I can upload the pics.

nonetheless thank you to those that have supported , y’all are the best! I’m happy I have some real friends and I will be going above and beyond for y’all whenever possible!

kind regards
    Felipe Bastos
    EliteUAS

J-Ham

Stay fresh, cheese bags
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Whitefish, MT
    Felipe,

Try not to let it get you down, man. I know that's fucking tough, but look at a couple of other factors that may be a play here. Times are tough right now, real tough. We're experiencing something that none of us have seen before & the future ain't exactly looking bright, haha! Maybe guys are just trying to be a little conservative & see what plays out in the next year or so.

Second, keep in mind that you came up with an idea that was a little outside of the box... Ok, a LOT outside of the box, haha! And while quite frankly I thought it was an awesome fuckin' idea, maybe it just didn't resonate with people the way you expected... Hell I dunno.

But I see your point... At the end of the day it's not about patches, it's about the charity. And for whatever reason, I guess folks aren't feeling very charitable right now. For what it's worth, I'll try to scrounge up some coin & put in another order, I just really wanted to get one coming for sure & see what the Hell I can do with it... Perhaps my girlfriend needs a little LV in her life & God knows I ain't buying her a $7,000 backpack!

Personally I prefer charitable contributions when I believe they go directly to those in need... You won't see me donating to Wounded Warrior or some other commercialized bullshit... I get the impression we're on the same page there. Anyway, I applaud what you did... An awesome idea in my opinion. Stay strong man, maybe folks will come around.

• Love

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    to me this was about two things. Charity and supporting a friends initiative or (out of the box idea). I have taken calls from my so called customer base/ people that call me “brother or friend” at all hours of the day since I became a commercial supporter. I have given discounts to many people and saved a lot of people a lot of money, so it does hurt a bit when it doesn’t resonate, but it’s life and I’m not a snowflake, I’ll take the loss and keep moving/pushing to get this idea off the ground. Next month I’m chopping another bag (albeit a lot less expensive one)

regardless to those that have supported I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! It means the world to me.
    Regards
    Felipe

Twistid

I'm pilot, I can fly
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 17, 2020
    Code 3 to Hawaii
    Thanks to the FEW members that stepped up and supported this idea/concept/project. To those that haven't, whatcha waiting for? To those wondering what charity this is being donated too.... as Ive been asked several times by people, I chose the RSF for this months drop. Didn't want too / still don't want any publicity from them. and I am in no way affiliated with RSF. But the funds will be donated to them! there's still around 75 patches left! lets go!

Probably because it's a $150 hype beast patch, you'd probably have a better time trying to sell them on IG next to TFD patches (that aren't even that expensive). Not trying to be a rude, just being honest.

You can put the donation spin on it if you want, but honestly who cares? If folks want to give to a donation they can do so freely. Yeah it's a good thing you're trying to do, but even without the donation spin on it, it's a $75 patch. Atleast the TFD patches look cool, match, and have a meme "inside joke" thing going for them.

NateSavannah

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • May 25, 2020
    Georgia
    www.None.com
    Currently tryng to upload a donation receipt as well as screenshots of all sales from EliteUAS. Says the images can’t upload to SH for whatever reason; will try again later today! All current patch orders shipped today. You know this taught me something. 98% of people are only there when it serves them, guess it’s a lesson learned late. An expensive lesson nonetheless. I cut a $7000 bag not knowing the outcome, I ended up making 10,000$ worth of patches out of it roughly. In total that’ll be @ 50% of proceeds 5k to charity & 5k to myself, therefore I’m in the hole 2k if all of these sell and I’m fine with that, what I’m not fine with is all the people I call my friends that I bend over backwards to give deals to on the hide when they ask for a favor not even batting an eye at what I’m tryng to do. What I’m really livid about is my integrity being in question. That’s why I’m providing complete transparency as soon as I can upload the pics.

nonetheless thank you to those that have supported , y’all are the best! I’m happy I have some real friends and I will be going above and beyond for y’all whenever possible!

kind regards
    Felipe Bastos
    EliteUAS
    Bro take this anyway you want. youre selling $150 dollar patches during a pandemic, when there was just an election that puts our 2nd amendment rights on the chopping block. you bitching about people not spending that kind of cheese during times like this says more about you than the people who didnt buy your patches.
    also sometimes wording matters. saying youll donate all profits aka anything above your cost to create sounds a whole lot more charitable than Im keeping 50 percent of your donation for myself. That makes it sound like youre doing this to make money not for charity.
    charities are wrought with fraud. your wording does you no favors.
    $150 for a 2 inch patch. Complains more people didnt buy.... 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
    Reactions: NoLegs24

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Fellas take it as you want but there are three options, $50,$100 & $150. With 50% of *proceeds* going to charity. Never said *profits* Therefore if you can’t read that’s on you and attacking my integrity or character is also on you. So by what your saying because of a pandemic and election we should forget about those who have served and protected/ like they aren’t still in need? yet they are in need and a lot of vets depend on charity. That’s why I picked one that supports fully and isn’t fraudulent. Because that’s where the funds are going ... so check your moral compass/ high horse BS at the door Nate. If your gonna stir up some BS do it in another thread. I worked too hard on this to have this thread/ purpose/ body of work go to waste due to some internet trolls. Do yourself a favor and grow up, don’t like it or what I’m saying; find the exit!
    Bro take this anyway you want. youre selling $150 dollar patches during a pandemic, when there was just an election that puts our 2nd amendment rights on the chopping block. you bitching about people not spending that kind of cheese during times like this says more about you than the people who didnt buy your patches.
    also sometimes wording matters. saying youll donate all profits aka anything above your cost to create sounds a whole lot more charitable than Im keeping 50 percent of your donation for myself. That makes it sound like youre doing this to make money not for charity.
    charities are wrought with fraud. your wording does you no favors.
    $150 for a 2 inch patch. Complains more people didnt buy.... 🤦‍♂️

NateSavannah

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • May 25, 2020
    Georgia
    www.None.com
    Fellas take it as you want but there are three options, $50,$100 & $150. With 50% of *proceeds* going to charity. Never said *profits* Therefore if you can’t read that’s on you and attacking my integrity or character is also on you. So by what your saying because of a pandemic and election we should forget about those who have served and protected/ like they aren’t still in need? yet they are in need and a lot of vets depend on charity. That’s why I picked one that supports fully and isn’t fraudulent. Because that’s where the funds are going ... so check your moral compass/ high horse BS at the door Nate. If your gonna stir up some BS do it in another thread. I worked too hard on this to have this thread/ purpose/ body of work go to waste due to some internet trolls. Do yourself a favor and grow up, don’t like it or what I’m saying; find the exit!
    well thats one way to take it. Im a vet (that should cover the bullshit you typed about forgetting vets). I gave you constructive criticism and provided some perspective. you chose to be butthurt.👏 Good job.
    alright Im going to go find the "exit". But fair warning you talk some shit I feel I need to respond to Ill be right back.

Reactions: hic28

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    well thats one way to take it. Im a vet (that should cover the bullshit you typed about forgetting vets). I gave you constructive criticism and provided some perspective. you chose to be butthurt.👏 Good job.
    alright Im going to go find the "exit". But fair warning you talk some shit I feel I need to respond to Ill be right back.
    Take it easy brochacho!

sidebar more orders have come in since the 575$. next donation will be Monday !D4520088-4E2C-4708-A9B1-DC48F4FA8452.png3D1BF242-7659-4A39-A90A-061BD8274CD0.pngDC0661CA-9689-4EAE-9FB3-C14D11DDCBD4.png

PlinkIt

GunNut Extraordinaire
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 30, 2014
    Virginia / North Carolina
    After reading this I do feel bad for @Eliteuas as I believe that you started this with good intentions and a good heart
    But...
    I have a theory why the walmart bag may have sparked more charity than the LV bag even with the circumstances of our country...
    The walmart bag was a symbol and the funds and gifts that followed were there for the charity in whole. We can understand that you are making nothing from this given your above explanation (and this goes to show your good intension and charity), but the fact that it was a $7k bag being cut up is a little bit of a waste. Most guys have no interest in supporting LV making $7k from the bag vs the walmart bag that @TheHorta likely just ended up throwing in the trash later on. When you look at the fact that of 10k there is only 3k that makes it to charity and the other 7k goes to LV... What did LV really do here... If LV was donating the bag to be cut up for this purpose then the circumstances might be viewed differently...
    With all of that being said those of us that don't have cash like big daddy H might try to get on the support train after the holiday $$ injuries have healed

Choid

Private
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    Charity is good. Browbeating people into charity is bullshit. This is a very nice program by Felipe, but the spirit of it is not helped by the guilt tripping etc. I can't even remember how often I have asked friends for cash or time donation for one organization or another. Usually they say no. Thems the breaks. Everybody should do exactly what makes them feel comfortable and good when it comes to donating. They should support the things that matter most to them. That is why it is charity, and not a tax.

• Haha

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Guys, y’all are missing the point. this was a way of giving to a good cause and each donor getting something rare in return for it, a small token for your charitable donation in the form of a ultra rare morale patch; that consequently reflects IR light. Something unique and cool at the same time. That’s why this is in the NV sub forum. It was a way of including all those people that I know/ have worked with in the past in this field in a manner that crowdsourcing for a good cause. Y’all are acting like I’m whining but I’m really not, I just know who my true friends are. And it’s not a matter of if you donated or not. It’s supporting my initiative if not monetarily then with a like, a uplifting positive comment I dunno maybe a subscription to the YouTube, something. But bitching on here like I’m tryng to force people to cough up $50 is some BS. Lol. First off y’all decide where your money goes, just like I decide who I want to cut deals to in the NV spectrum of things in the future. Next time someone asks for a favor I’m simply going to respond with “I would love too, if you return it in the form of some support to my initiative, wether financial or moral, support it nonetheless”

some of y’all didn’t learn from your SAT studying sessions. :D
    .Simple.As.That.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Wow did not realize the patches were ITAR restricted too.
    That must have been some bag.;)
    Thanks for the support brother, Will get yours & the other couple pending orders out tomorrow. Everything on the website is ITAR regulated or it won't allow you to check out.... SPECIAL PATCHES TO SAY THE LEAST :D

• Haha
    Reactions: zinny

zinny

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 28, 2010
    Perfect size, patch is shiny!