Night Vision  PSA: Elite Unlocked Aiming Solutions & Art Of Concealment present: CHARITY BY DESIGN Episode 1

Choid

Apparently, the town retard.
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I have to say Zinny's looks nicer than I imagined. A man could have some bad things happen to him wearing that in these parts, though. Or good things, depending on how you roll.

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta and zinny

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2014
NO AL
Perfect size, patch is shiny!

9aJU5D6h.jpg

Still don’t know why Zinny’s is so much bigger than mine. Assume he paid for an “off the menu” monster patch (or maybe it’s just genetics). 😜

I see your now fully commercially available for $13K 2376 PVS-31A’s and raise you one now fully commercially available for $13K 2376 PVS-31A + COTI. 😁

E9463DDE-0A9A-430A-9DC4-EAC880065A88.jpeg

P.S. Glad I didn’t pay $13K for my now fully commercially available 2376 WP PVS-31A. 😋

P.P.S. Performance-wise, my 2500 FOM RPO L3 WP DTNVGs still beat the absolute stuffing out of my now commercially available 2376 WP PVS-31A’s. With the Gucci factor now gone, I’d definitely recommend hand-selected DTNVGs over PVS-31A’s — All. Day. Long.

Last edited:

clcustom1911

"Cartman 1-2, come in" aka Sugar Buns
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Texas Hill Country
    As far as feeding the perpetual "starving children", is there an option of feeding the starving children here in the United States?

America First.

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta

kc7pwx

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2020
    Washington
    Mine is scheduled to be here today.
    so I will get it tomorrow, maybe.
    The only thing that I can reliably expect from my mailman is that he is unreliable.
    I can expect that my weekly Tuesday ads will be here at the latest on Saturday.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Still don’t know why Zinny’s is so much bigger than mine. Assume he paid for an “off the menu” monster patch (or maybe it’s just genetics). 😜

I see your now fully commercially available for $13K 2376 PVS-31A’s and raise you one now fully commercially available for $13K 2376 PVS-31A + COTI. 😁

View attachment 7532488

P.S. Glad I didn’t pay $13K for my now fully commercially available 2376 WP PVS-31A. 😋

P.P.S. Performance-wise, my 2500 FOM RPO L3 WP DTNVGs still beat the absolute stuffing out of my now commercially available 2376 WP PVS-31A’s. With the Gucci factor now gone, I’d definitely recommend hand-selected DTNVGs over PVS-31A’s — All. Day. Long.
    So they are now commercially available! ? How about gpnvg -18? Lol

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    That explains so much actually. I sold two pairs of unserialized dealer demos from 2017 for a bit more then 13k each last year. Out of the blue one of the customers complains to me yesterday. (A month + after receiving goggles). Nice to know why Atleast :D I’d be upset if I could’ve got the same thing for less with a serial still attached and warranty support. Novelty=gone

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Horchata you cause so much trouble for me without even knowing it. I don’t know why I even keep ya around :D 😂😂😂

• Love

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    To answer your sizing question they are all a bit different in sizing my friend, yet clearly fit in three categories. SMOL, MEDI-YUM & GRANDE

• Love

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I’m totally stoked about my LV charity patch! My “patch” is only a smidge smaller than Zinny’s, and I can live with that.

Won’t see anyone else with them, that’s for sure! Stylish, hip, helping vets, and exclusive!

And now... more rare than PVS-31A’s in civilian hands! 😁

Wearing mine with pride!

• Love
    Reactions: Eliteuas

zinny

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 28, 2010
    I’m totally stoked about my LV charity patch! My “patch” is only a smidge smaller than Zinny’s, and I can live with that.

Won’t see anyone else with them, that’s for sure! Stylish, hip, helping vets, and exclusive!

And now... more rare than PVS-31A’s in civilian hands! 😁

Wearing mine with pride!
    LOL facts.

• Love

kc7pwx

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2020
    Washington
    Got mine in the mail yesterday.
    IMG_20210121_135549.jpg
    Hopefully this will help Santa find my stocking next year because all that was in my stocking this year was rolled up towels.

• Haha

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Thank you to all those that have participated thus far in the “ Charity By Design “ January Patch drop . So far this bag has generated around $2000 in patches, with half being donated to @teamrsf_hq @reconsniperfoundation . This was the second donation made to them today, all made possible by you guys. I can’t thank you enough!
    7B68A9FD-FD88-40B4-9075-00BA9F8C4D6C.png

J-Ham

Stay fresh, cheese bags
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Whitefish, MT
    Any chance of continued monthly donations to RSF? I'd personally be into that... One of the few charities I respect.

• Love

kc7pwx

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2020
    Washington
    I need all of the bling on my stocking that I can get to distract Santa from the naughty list.
    I hope they keep coming.

• Love

kc7pwx

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2020
    Washington
    I am guessing not by the color but do either of them have any ir reflective properties?
    I would lean to which ever would be better suited for night vision like the first patch, although I understand that may be cost prohibitive to do again, if there is any difference.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    I am guessing not by the color but do either of them have any ir reflective properties?
    I would lean to which ever would be better suited for night vision like the first patch, although I understand that may be cost prohibitive to do again, if there is any difference.
    Stay tuned. The creative spark has been lit!

WALLYBOB

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 2, 2020
    Felipe.... do you send out a 'order recieved' notices when someone orders a square? I'm not sure whether or not Paypal screwed up my order.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Can you do a Kate Spade run?
    so far on the list are Dior, Gucci, a few LV patterns and Fendi, as well as Burberry. But it doesn't stop there, its not just designer patches, there will be some innovative/creative ideas going into them as well. Just talked to the President of RSF. stay tuned.

Reactions: J-Ham

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Felipe.... do you send out a 'order recieved' notices when someone orders a square? I'm not sure whether or not Paypal screwed up my order.
    I don't see a new order from PA brother, I remember us talking about how you were local to me... Also, all orders have been fulfilled thus far!

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Ok.... this is why I never use PayPal.... I'll give it another try.
    hey brother your patch didn't ship out yet and since I won't be donating a penny from your sale Im going to refund you now. You'll still be receiving your patch and ALL of your money back. Sorry about that.

Reactions: WALLYBOB

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    for everyone else I kept my end of the bargain. I donated 50 % of all proceeds. it is what it is. taking this as a lesson and a blessing, in disguise.
    Thanks
    Felipe
    EliteUAS

kc7pwx

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2020
    Washington
    Do you still have any more from the first drop?
    I might be interested in a large if there are any left.
    I will by one of the larges with my tax refund when I get it back.

Eliteuas

www.eliteuas.us
    Supporter
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2018
    Grantville, PA.
    Do you still have any more from the first drop?
    I might be interested in a large if there are any left.
    I will by one of the larges with my tax refund when I get it back.
    Theres so many left its not even funny lol. Ill honestly just send ya one man, I already have come to terms with loosing around 5-6k on this.... the hard part isn't the loss *I mean shit it is hard to swallow that* but what's worse was being integral and reasonable with people and not being shown the same respect back. that's all Im really going to say on the matter publicly.
    Thanks for the support though , ya got a brother here.
    Regards
    Felipe Bastos
    EliteUAS

WALLYBOB

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 2, 2020
    hey brother your patch didn't ship out yet and since I won't be donating a penny from your sale Im going to refund you now. You'll still be receiving your patch and ALL of your money back. Sorry about that.

Saved a space on my helmet. Felipe... thank you. You are a gentleman.
    May God bless brother.
    Wallybob

Attachments

• 20210217_161138.jpg
      20210217_161138.jpg
      501.1 KB · Views: 13