• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes PSA has entered the Optics Game

notorious

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2017
Southwest Kansas
Here you go boys,

6-24, 30mm tube SFP MOA

kit-0379.jpg

l5_reticle.jpg

1-6, 30mm tube, SFP, MOA

daily_deal_kit-0371.jpg

p7_reticle_1.jpg

Looks like generic, "sell it to the masses" scopes. Nothing special, but some of you guys know a LOT about scopes, and this is a big brand getting into the realm of optics. They will probably sell a shitload of them.

Certainly not made for our little segment of shooting. The reticles are head scratching, maybe someone can enlighten me.

What do you think?

Looks like quigly Ford and Huskemaw better watch out

LOL. That was the first thing to come to mind. I can imagine a customer on the phone with a sales rep....

Sales Rep (Possibly Buddly) "Have you heard of Quigly Ford? Top of the line scopes with XXXXX glass"

Naive Customer, "Yes, they are NICE! Way out of my league, though."

Buddly, "Well, PSA scope are made at the same location with similar components."

Naive Customer, "That's probably way too much scope for what I need."

Buddly, "Most people I know are getting bored with 1st round hits using this scope. It almost makes it too easy".

Naive Customer, "Take my money!!!!!!"

I really expected more from the reticle. At least primary uses the ACSS, which, while limited, at least had some thought behind it.

This looks like someone tried to design a xmas tree ret without understanding why, or how to use one. When it competes against the vortex diamondback pricepoint, I wonder how many they sell before we see closeout pricing and discontinuation... At least it has 1/8 MOA clicks...

Reactions: notorious